Baraka, Corrupted Shinnok, Rain, Sindel, Tanya.

UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Re: Sindel, Tanya, Rain, Baracka

Post by UncleFestor »

The files you guys are looking for are snd files (sounds) they're in the assets folder.

Specifically for the speech are SND_SPEECH_CharName. Every character has them in different languages.

You may want to rename those for the NPC, but I would guess that you need to change the reference inside the scriptassets file for the character you're replacing so they load all the sounds correctly.

Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
alfamega
Mortal
XBox Live: alfamega

Post by alfamega »

UncleFestor wrote:The files you guys are looking for are snd files (sounds) they're in the assets folder.

Specifically for the speech are SND_SPEECH_CharName. Every character has them in different languages.

You may want to rename those for the NPC, but I would guess that you need to change the reference inside the scriptassets file for the character you're replacing so they load all the sounds correctly.
I also thought about that but I thought if like I used sindels voice for Shinnok(Sindel asset) then using rain on Shinnoks other costume that rain would have sindels voice and so on.
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

MrEsturk wrote:- hacked in characters have no voice effects, despite having voice effects during their story mode battles.

- While you can use this trick to swap around the costumes of normal characters, they will have the no voice effects and no mirror match bugs listed above.
Why is it the voice effects are affected when skins are swapped? I tried to swap skins between the SAME character and the voices disappear (as well as the select screen poses).

Is there a way around this? What relationship would the asset files have to the voice audio that could cause the latter to cease working, even for swaps within a single character?
MrEsturk
Mortal

Post by MrEsturk »

Sablicious wrote:
MrEsturk wrote:- hacked in characters have no voice effects, despite having voice effects during their story mode battles.

- While you can use this trick to swap around the costumes of normal characters, they will have the no voice effects and no mirror match bugs listed above.
Why is it the voice effects are affected when skins are swapped? I tried to swap skins between the SAME character and the voices disappear (as well as the select screen poses).

Is there a way around this? What relationship would the asset files have to the voice audio that could cause the latter to cease working, even for swaps within a single character?
I have no idea. I find the no mirror match thing even weirder. I'm finding myself liking the trainer over this method, personally.
XVermillion
Mortal

Re: Baraka, Corrupted Shinnok, Rain, Sindel, Tanya.

Post by XVermillion »

Since Lord Dragu and I were the 1st people to get up videos of playable NPCs, I'll post this here, from a user:

"Certain characters cannot be replaced or the game will crash. From my own tests trying to replace Devorah, Quan Chi, Scorpion, Kotal Kahn, and Ermac costumes all caused the game to crash. Replacing Mileena, Kano, Jacqui, Jax, Raiden, Erron Black, and Shinnok worked. Haven't tested the others."

From my own testing, Jason's files will crash the game as well.
UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

XVermillion wrote:Since Lord Dragu and I were the 1st people to get up videos of playable NPCs, I'll post this here, from a user:

"Certain characters cannot be replaced or the game will crash. From my own tests trying to replace Devorah, Quan Chi, Scorpion, Kotal Kahn, and Ermac costumes all caused the game to crash. Replacing Mileena, Kano, Jacqui, Jax, Raiden, Erron Black, and Shinnok worked. Haven't tested the others."

Jason crashes cause he's missing like 20 files for him to work.

Jason is a complete character so inside his package are references for other packages that MUST be in the assets folder for him to actually work. But, no worries he'll be released Saturday anyway :)
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
MrEsturk
Mortal

Post by MrEsturk »

XVermillion wrote:Since Lord Dragu and I were the 1st people to get up videos of playable NPCs, I'll post this here, from a user:

Heh, that was my YouTube quote. I'd like to add that replacing Sub-Zero will also cause the crash.
XVermillion
Mortal

Post by XVermillion »

MrEsturk wrote:

Heh, that was my YouTube quote. I'd like to add that replacing Sub-Zero will also cause the crash.
Ha, what's up man? Thanks for the research btw.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
X-POWER
Mortal

Post by X-POWER »

Thanks

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”