Revenant Johnny Cage ( based on Hotshot, NCM or Replacer)

SnakeModer
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Revenant Johnny Cage ( based on Hotshot, NCM or Replacer)

Post by SnakeModer »

HI!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I really want to have this Revenant Johnny Cage skin mod but I cant make it by myself one of the reasons is because I dont have PS and i suck at skin mods. But I know that some of you are LEGENDS of making skin mods so please i really want somebody to make this skin mod i will be very very happy. I have once added such kind of a topic but I don't really got any attention from anybody. So please if u can do skin mods and you can do this i will be very happy i tried but its hard i have a lot to learn before i make a skin mod its hard,ok i'm pretty sure that no one is going to see this topic one of the reasons is because everyone let MKX/XL behind them,yeah,yeah theres MK11 i can not afford it I dont even have a good PC for it but I really want somebody to make my dream to come true please i know that nobody is going to be interested and it's the wrong Forum to post it but please if u know how to make skin mods please, please make it I am really sure that it will get no ones attention but if it does PLEASE make it. I dont care how much time it will take only if its day or two but please i really want this skin mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”