- used Wyruzzahs properly meshswapped Klassic structure as base
- recolored by Arlox Prime
- mask by Mkx User
Movie 1995 Reptile.zip
(31.66 MiB) Downloaded 1075 times
Attachments
reptilemovie.jpg
reptilemovie2.jpg
Last edited by Diamond King on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:51 am, edited 5 times in total.

_

Diamond King ( King Kolossos ). a big mortal kombat fan. REAL LIFE INFO :

Name : Helios
Origin : Ancient Greek (Ionian)
Birthdate : 1992 (24 years old)
Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
... any girls who play Mortal Kombat can add me ...
TobiasBoon
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: KLASSIC SKIN : Movie 1995 Reptile by Killer MKX Team (WI

Post by TobiasBoon »

Looks Good to me!
Diamond King
Master
PSN: f*** playstation. PC is the best
XBox Live: f*** xbox. PC ONLY

Post by Diamond King »

TobiasBoon wrote:Looks Good to me!
its good
but the mask is Scorpions mask, we will release it after we make Reptiles own mask
_

Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
TobiasBoon
Apprentice

Post by TobiasBoon »

Diamond King wrote:
its good
but the mask is Scorpions mask, we will release it after we make Reptiles own mask
Yeah, Should i prepare a NCM for Reptile??
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

TobiasBoon wrote:
Diamond King wrote:
its good
Yeah, Should i prepare a NCM for Reptile??
yes, after we make the mask I will send you for NCM

(Reptile Y)
Last edited by Diamond King on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
_

TobiasBoon
Apprentice

Post by TobiasBoon »

Alright then.
TobiasBoon
Apprentice

Re: KLASSIC SKIN : Movie 1995 Reptile by Killer MKX Team

Post by TobiasBoon »

hey diamond king the link is wrong :( so i can't do ncm for reptile.
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

Ah, sorry. Corrected the link now
_

polyneutron
Mortal

Post by polyneutron »

Hey guys, nice mod, looks just like the one in the movie - a truly great work!
But. Can someone explain to me how am I actually putting this in game so it would work?

I followed the tut by @thethiny on cloning costumes - as I thought that I might need to clone any of Reptile's default costume (and I succeeded at doing so), and then overwrite output files with the ones from the archive.

So, now I have another costume to choose from (I called it "MOVIE") and nothing more, nothing less - it doesn't show up on Choose Your Player screen, and when I try to launch the match the game just closes itself down, w/out any error messages or something.
Actually I wasn't sure why on Earth there are not just " *_Reptile_Y " files in the archive --
but also " *_Scorpion_X " & " *_Subzero_P " files as well. And there appears to be some " *_SCRIPTASSETS.tfc " files missing, too.

To put it short, I don't have any slightest idea how it should work and what's the proper structure of it.
What I do know is that I'm certainly doing something wrong here :)) Any help is extremely appreciated!

Regards,
Viktor

UPD: Ok, for some reason now when I tried copying, pasting and re-writing existing files for the 4th or 5th time - it works. Problem seems to be solved.
UPD2: Nope, the game shuts itself down when match loading is completed even tho the NCM model properly appears on Select screen... :(
UPD3: Replaced " *_Reptile_M " with " *_Reptile_Y " 'cause it's "Y" that appears in files in the archive, not "M". My bad.
Last edited by polyneutron on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
kornfed
Mortal

Post by kornfed »

polyneutron wrote:Hey guys, nice mod, looks just like the one in the movie - a truly great work!
But. Can someone explain to me how am I actually putting this in game so it would work?

I followed the tut by @thetiny on cloning costumes - as I thought that I might need to clone any of Reptile's default costume (and I succeeded at doing so), and then overwrite output files with the ones from the archive.

So, now I have another costume to choose from (I called it "MOVIE") and nothing more, nothing less - it doesn't show up on Choose Your Player screen, and when I try to launch the match the game just closes itself down, w/out any error messages or something.
Actually I wasn't sure why on Earth there are not just " *_Reptile_M " files in the archive --
but also " *_Scorpion_X " & " *_Subzero_P " files as well. And there appears to be some " *_SCRIPTASSETS.tfc " files missing, too.

To put it short, I don't have any slightest idea how it should work and what's the proper structure of it.
What I do know is that I'm certainly doing something wrong here :)) Any help is extremely appreciated!

Regards,
Viktor

UPD: Ok, for some reason now when I tried copying, pasting and re-writing existing files for the 4th or 5th time - it works. Problem seems to be solved.
UPD2: Nope, the game shuts itself down when match loading is completed even tho the NCM model properly appears on Select screen... :(
What you just described is exactly what happens to me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
mkx user
Warrior

Post by mkx user »

kornfed wrote:
polyneutron wrote:Hey guys, nice mod, looks just like the one in the movie - a truly great work!

I followed the tut by @thetiny on cloning costumes - as I thought that I might need to clone any of Reptile's default costume (and I succeeded at doing so), and then overwrite output files with the ones from the archive.

Actually I wasn't sure why on Earth there are not just " *_Reptile_M " files in the archive --

Regards,
Viktor

What you just described is exactly what happens to me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
to to writte ''char_reptile_n at the main mkx folder then will appear all needed files to be cloned. copy all this files to avoid any error

CHAR_Reptile_N.mko, CHAR_Reptile_N.tfc, CHAR_Reptile_N.tweak, CHAR_Reptile_N_ScriptAssets.xxx,
CHAR_Reptile_N.xxx
lin kuei cybernetician
kornfed
Mortal

Post by kornfed »

mkx user wrote:
kornfed wrote:

Regards,
Viktor

to to writte ''char_reptile_n at the main mkx folder then will appear all needed files to be cloned. copy all this files to avoid any error

CHAR_Reptile_N.mko, CHAR_Reptile_N.tfc, CHAR_Reptile_N.tweak, CHAR_Reptile_N_ScriptAssets.xxx,
CHAR_Reptile_N.xxx
CHAR_Reptile_N.tweak? I had no idea that was a file, where is it located? And thank you, that explains why it didn't work, I was under the impression I had all the files.
polyneutron
Mortal

Post by polyneutron »

@mkx user, sadly it didn't work - tried to include the .tweak file as well, got the same game process shutdown as before. Gotta give up on it for now, can't think of anything causing it (mostly because I simply don't understand how the [NCM]-skin adding works first and foremost).

Because... I've seen a tut on adding 2 costumes. And there were actually 2 costumes in the tut video.
And then we got here 3 different (Reptile, Scorpion and S-Zero)' files in the archive. Which is meant to add only Reptile movie '95 skin. I just can't comprehend to complexity of installation.

Will seek for further assist.
Regards,
Viktor
mkx user
Warrior

Post by mkx user »

polyneutron wrote:
Viktor
this is very sadly man. is really boring to change the skins after game start ans not before!!

did you copy the X64TOC, Coalesced.bat, and Coalesced.eng??

i remember i had this kind of problem caused by writte ''char''reptile_n

and not only reptile_n in the cmd part.
lin kuei cybernetician
polyneutron
Mortal

Post by polyneutron »

mkx user wrote:did you copy the X64TOC, Coalesced.bat, and Coalesced.eng??

i remember i had this kind of problem caused by writte ''char''reptile_n

and not only reptile_n in the cmd part.
Hmm, but there's no Coalesced.bat file in the Output folder (using the Costume Adder tool)

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”