Meat Male Tremor

Post by L_K_Fisto17 »

Checkout the new account called "NiteOwl85"
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: Meat Male Tremor

Post by joven1 »

Wow First you did MKX how about you start reviving this dead MKX community. by doing new skin mods.
thanks for the contribution.
Please upload the file directly here in the MK Secrets so that your mods will never lost even you stop modding and put a link also with Nexus site to promote your work there. :) Thank you again friend.
L_K_Fisto17
Warrior
Side: Light

Post by L_K_Fisto17 »

joven1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:54 pm Wow First you did MKX how about you start reviving this dead MKX community. by doing new skin mods.
thanks for the contribution.
Please upload the file directly here in the MK Secrets so that your mods will never lost even you stop modding and put a link also with Nexus site to promote your work there. :) Thank you again friend.
Thanks btw, maybe i cant revive the commnunity, but, i can do some aportations to make it kinda revelant
And, nexus is confiable to keep save the files, so yeah, i will still uploading my mods there
But, thanks anyways
Checkout the new account called "NiteOwl85"
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Great just make mods here in MKX for your next level of modding skill. i like all your works on MK9. keep going my friend hoping you will enjoy staying here in MKX .

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”