Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: I can't use skins online.
 Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:25 pm 
Mortal

Hey, uhm I heard you can use skins with online play, but that doesn't work for me. I just wanna use two skins, the Enhanced Alien and Predator skins. However when I go to launch the game, it says please verify the integrity of the MKX game cache.

Any help?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I can't use skins online.
 Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:22 pm 
Warrior

doomydoomguy wrote:
Hey, uhm I heard you can use skins with online play, but that doesn't work for me. I just wanna use two skins, the Enhanced Alien and Predator skins. However when I go to launch the game, it says please verify the integrity of the MKX game cache.

Any help?

Have those mods in a separate folder from your Assets folder and make backups of the original skins in another folder. Boot the game with all the original files and before the game reaches the main menu copy over the mods you want to use. Once you're done playing you'll have to put the original files back in order for it to launch again.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I can't use skins online.
 Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:41 pm 
Mortal

DickChapy wrote:
doomydoomguy wrote:

Any help?

Have those mods in a separate folder from your Assets folder and make backups of the original skins in another folder. Boot the game with all the original files and before the game reaches the main menu copy over the mods you want to use. Once you're done playing you'll have to put the original files back in order for it to launch again.

Thanks dude.

Profile E-mail