[NCM] NPC´s as alt costumes MKXL

XXX23
Mortal

Re: [NCM] NPC´s as alt costumes MKXL

Post by XXX23 »

zepterrian wrote:thanks! once you downloaded both files just select them both and extract. inside the folder you´ll find char_shinnok_z.xxx and char_shinnok_z_scriptassets.xxx files. then you install it as you would install a new costume for shinnok
Working just fine !! thanks a lot :)

XXX23
Mortal

Post by XXX23 »

zepterrian wrote:
XXX23 wrote:Waited a long time to have them in a convenient way, thanks for the effort you put in it man !!
Can anyone tell me how to install the corrupted shinnok since it have two parts..i'm a bit lost there :D !! much appreciated.
thanks! once you downloaded both files just select them both and extract. inside the folder you´ll find char_shinnok_z.xxx and char_shinnok_z_scriptassets.xxx files. then you install it as you would install a new costume for shinnok
Working just fine !! thanks a lot :)
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

Could you make a vid?
XXX23
Mortal

Post by XXX23 »

TheDevourer wrote:Could you make a vid?
There is already a tutorial for it, here's the topic http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =97&t=9054
For the Shinnok part, you just extract them simultaneously, and the rest is the same as the tutoriel.
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

I actually meant a video to showcase the mod lol.
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

I always personally put Baraka over Alien, Rain over Raiden, and Sindel or Kitana. I kinda feel like a jerk for not sharing doing that because I had the NPC's working as NCM the same day Thiny said KP3 would never work with XL.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

DickChapy wrote:I always personally put Baraka over Alien, Rain over Raiden, and Sindel or Kitana. I kinda feel like a jerk for not sharing doing that because I had the NPC's working as NCM the same day Thiny said KP3 would never work with XL.
You should've known better :P

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

DickChapy wrote:I always personally put Baraka over Alien, Rain over Raiden, and Sindel or Kitana. I kinda feel like a jerk for not sharing doing that because I had the NPC's working as NCM the same day Thiny said KP3 would never work with XL.
me too :P but i assigned every npc to a char whose intro and outro would match better their fighting style (of course this is only something subjective).. for example tanya moves involve legs, so sindel would go perfectly on her.. baraka scraping his knives in the outros and so. Anyway the ncm npc´s are not really linked to those chars so if anyone wants to change them there´s no problem.. just rename their package name
For the raptor race...
PAPPITO3OOO
Mortal

Post by PAPPITO3OOO »

zepterrian wrote:
XXX23 wrote:Waited a long time to have them in a convenient way, thanks for the effort you put in it man !!
Can anyone tell me how to install the corrupted shinnok since it have two parts..i'm a bit lost there :D !! much appreciated.
thanks! once you downloaded both files just select them both and extract. inside the folder you´ll find char_shinnok_z.xxx and char_shinnok_z_scriptassets.xxx files. then you install it as you would install a new costume for shinnok
Zepterrian-
Have you noticed xrays can be done on your ncm Sindel but no internals and she turns invisible with Raiden's xray? Also, she dialogs with Tanya in a fight.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks for sharing, but what original letter mko file should we be using when installing these mods?
A B C etc???
PAPPITO3OOO
Mortal

Post by PAPPITO3OOO »

zepterrian wrote:With this mod you install npc´s as if they were common alt costumes. I heard somewhere that npc´s don´t work as ncm´s but in my case they really work (99.9 % accurate). Also i don´t use to bring something that may not work at a 100% but i made an exception here. Why?

1- because we no longer have the story pack :(
2- because this is another comfortable way to have these chars. Maybe you already play them in this way, but i fixed some things related to their faces deformation during the intros so you may want these files.
3- because, beside the Story Pack and LordDragu´s trainer for mkx, i haven´t seen any other post that deal with this topic
4- because it´s better than nothing :D ..
NCM NPC´s.png
Features:
*they have intros and outros (for example, baraka was set as takeda´s alt so his intro and ending are takeda´s)
*if you play with no variation; they can only do faction kills and some stage brutalities (in kuatal jungle for example) except for corrupted shinnok; he has his two brutalities and fatality either. The brutalities that can be performed by the npc´s are those which belong to the main char´s variation.
*playable in towers, single fight, test your might and practice. I haven´t tested very well other modes nor finished the tower.
*their faces do not deform during the intros or outros

Issues:
*cannot play against the same npc or your game will crash
*they still don´t have voices
*as you may know (or not) there´re still possibilities for your game to crash for some reason, i can´t guarantee a 100% of good performance.. after all, npc´s have always been kinda problematic in one way or another.
NOTE: just in case you still wonder how to install these mods.. they are NCM so you install them like any other ncm costume

NOTE2: to keep adding your own npc´s skins just take their char and scriptasset files and rename them as a new ncm costume for, let´s say, raiden. and then install them
I managed to get all xrays working on your Sindel
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

@PAPPITO3OOO
what char letter mko's did you use to install each NPC?
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

I would also like to know which letter costume I'm supposed to use with an NCM mod. Do different NCMs require different lettered costumes?

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
PAPPITO3OOO
Mortal

Post by PAPPITO3OOO »

machine4578 wrote:@PAPPITO3OOO
what char letter mko's did you use to install each NPC?
CHAR_TanyaDLC_A.mko cloned to CHAR_TanyaDLC_Z.mko for Zepterrian's NCM Sindel.
I've only installed and modded Sindel. I replaced some scripts also. Now every character can do their xray on her and she has bones. Still no voice, xray from her, or fatalities by her. Still can't be dismembered... yet. I'm working on that. The only character she talks to is Tanya for some reason. I fixed the lighting in game so my screens may not look like the regular game. Hence the detailed xrays.
Attachments
Desktop 04.29.2017 - 14.11.38.21.png
Desktop 04.29.2017 - 14.08.16.14.png
Desktop 04.29.2017 - 14.11.10.17.png
Desktop 04.29.2017 - 14.11.35.20.png
Desktop 04.29.2017 - 14.08.08.11.png
Desktop 04.29.2017 - 14.08.10.12.png
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks for the info PAPPITO3OOO, that Char was the only i was sure about since it has only 1 official costume. i hope someone else that used all other NPC mods can shed more light and complete the info on what files to clone.

thanks again!

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”