[NCM] NPC´s as alt costumes MKXL

daove
Mortal

Re: [NCM] NPC´s as alt costumes MKXL

Post by daove »

Nice work PAPPITO3OOO.
I'm interested to see what you can do any further. Godspeed.

PAPPITO3OOO
Mortal

Post by PAPPITO3OOO »

machine4578 wrote:thanks for the info PAPPITO3OOO, that Char was the only i was sure about since it has only 1 official costume. i hope someone else that used all other NPC mods can shed more light and complete the info on what files to clone.

thanks again!
You're welcome machine4578
: )
PAPPITO3OOO
Mortal

Post by PAPPITO3OOO »

daove wrote:Nice work PAPPITO3OOO.
I'm interested to see what you can do any further. Godspeed.
Thank you daove! I'm new to making / expanding mods. I hope I can do more.
zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

Zepterrian-
Have you noticed xrays can be done on your ncm Sindel but no internals and she turns invisible with Raiden's xray? Also, she dialogs with Tanya in a fight.
hi, its been a pretty long time i dont come over here..
yes i noticed about that, in fact you can do xrays on all of them and internal organs are shown.. did you have problems?.. i tested what you said and i guess npcs can only chat with dlc chars.. i only tested with triborg, predator and tanya
Still no voice, xray from her, or fatalities by her. Still can't be dismembered... yet. I'm working on that.
nice, i hope you can achieve that..
I would also like to know which letter costume I'm supposed to use with an NCM mod. Do different NCMs require different lettered costumes?

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
for example, sindel is set as alt costume for tanya. sindel's package name is Char_TanyaDLC_Z.xxx, so the letter to use to clone the rest of files is Z.. the same applies to baraka, rain and shinnok..
For the raptor race...
PAPPITO3OOO
Mortal

Post by PAPPITO3OOO »

zepterrian wrote:
Zepterrian-
Have you noticed xrays can be done on your ncm Sindel but no internals and she turns invisible with Raiden's xray? Also, she dialogs with Tanya in a fight.
hi, its been a pretty long time i dont come over here..
yes i noticed about that, in fact you can do xrays on all of them and internal organs are shown.. did you have problems?.. i tested what you said and i guess npcs can only chat with dlc chars.. i only tested with triborg, predator and tanya
I had xrays with no bones when I first installed Sindel. Hadn't noticed the other NPCs only talking to DLC characters.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

@zepterrian
yes we know to clone the files to letter "Z", but for example with Baraka what original KenshiJr .mko file do we need to clone TO "Z"
same goes for Rain, what org Raiden .mko do we use to clone to "X", "Y" and "Z"?

thanks for any info anyone could help with!

and btw Tanya\Sindel is the ONLY char we know what to use, cause Tanya has only ONE letter.
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

machine4578 wrote:@zepterrian
yes we know to clone the files to letter "Z", but for example with Baraka what original KenshiJr .mko file do we need to clone TO "Z"
same goes for Rain, what org Raiden .mko do we use to clone to "X", "Y" and "Z"?

thanks for any info anyone could help with!

and btw Tanya\Sindel is the ONLY char we know what to use, cause Tanya has only ONE letter.

I'm confused about this also.
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

You'll clone everything from Raiden_A or KenshiJr_A to Raiden_Z or KenshiJr_Z and the same goes for the rest of them. You have to clone all files related with that skin to the new one.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thank you DickChappy so much. now we know to use costume A of each char to clone the rest of the files :)
much appreciated and have a great weekend!
Last edited by machine4578 on Fri May 05, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

ok i seem to got it all working properly, but just to be clear none of the preview pics work during char selection. is this normal including the Tournament Tanya?

i recall with other NCM mods they typically show the char when the outfit is selected during selection.

thanks again to all!
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

tournament tanya is just the npc tanya. i named her like that because i wanted to give tanya some kind of an 'official' alt costume.. but you can name her as you want no problem.

Note: just for you to know.. regarding what DickChappy said about what files to clone.. yes his is right. you will always clone the files belonging to those chars whose letter is A.. but you can also use Raiden_B, Raiden_C (or whatever letter you want) for example and everything will be alright
For the raptor race...
Leito360
Mortal

Post by Leito360 »

Hello, I'm trying to add Corrupted Shinnok, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I copied the files to the content folder of NCM.. I followed the instructions, but Corrupted Shinnok doesn't show up in the "preview" screen, his name still shows up, then the match doesn't start. Do I need to add a file from another folder? Another shinnok file or something?

EDIT: I added the Shinnok_A files, but now the COrrupted Shinnok looks like shinnok, please help!!
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Leito360 wrote:Hello, I'm trying to add Corrupted Shinnok, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I copied the files to the content folder of NCM.. I followed the instructions, but Corrupted Shinnok doesn't show up in the "preview" screen, his name still shows up, then the match doesn't start. Do I need to add a file from another folder? Another shinnok file or something?

EDIT: I added the Shinnok_A files, but now the COrrupted Shinnok looks like shinnok, please help!!
you need to know how to install NCM costumes in order to install this mod. Use thethiny's dlc manager to install corrupted shinnok (he is nothing but another alt costume).

when you download the mod you get two files inside the .rar file. One of them is called CHAR_Shinnok_Z_SCRIPTASSETS and the other is corrupted shinnok itself (he is called CHAR_Shinnok_Z.xxx). use Shinnok_F's files to clone the rest and rename them as Shinnok_Z (using thethiny's tool). what do i mean? take DISM_Shinnok_F.xxx and CHAR_Shinnok_F.tfc files from the asset folder and CHAR_Shinnok_F.mko from the MKScript folder. Put them inside the 'content' folder of thethiny's dlc manager and run the tool (dont forget you'll also need to have the coalesced and toc files inside the tool's folder). The name you will give the files now will be Shinnok_Z. once you're done take the resulting files and paste them in their respective folders. the last step will be to take the files you downloaded and paste them inside the asset folder.. and run the game. they have no preview image while selecting chars and the rest of the issues are published in the main post.
For the raptor race...
Leito360
Mortal

Post by Leito360 »

Thank you, I understood what I was doing wrong!!!, I'll post a video explaining later!!!

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”