Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Re: [NCM] NPC´s as alt costumes MKXL
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:42 pm 
Mortal

Am a I the only idiot who can't make this work?? I have been trying for hours and the only thing I got was a crash when I attempted to even select the costume (in this case, Baraka)
I have followed this tutorial step by step but I can't seem to make this work at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQWoKwDemA

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:26 am 
Mortal

hectaacdc wrote:
Am a I the only idiot who can't make this work?? I have been trying for hours and the only thing I got was a crash when I attempted to even select the costume (in this case, Baraka)
I have followed this tutorial step by step but I can't seem to make this work at all

No,i've added more than 20 mods but i can't make that NPC mods work too. I think, it's because they were created for MKX, not for MKXL. In MKXL file structure was changed and some mods doesn't work properly.

Sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 am 
Warrior

@CGen
this mod works just fine on current MKXL game files!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:36 am 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
CGen wrote:
In MKXL file structure was changed and some mods doesn't work properly.

Wrong. The file structure is the same, the mkos changed.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 am 
Master

hectaacdc wrote:

follow the video step by step to clone raiden_a let's say (dont download the mod's files yet!! just take raiden's files from the game). Clone him into raiden_z. Now download rain from the main page of the post. According to the video you get these folders after cloning: Asset, Config, MKScript and Localization. Take Char_Raiden_Z.xxx and CHAR_Raiden_Z_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx from the files you downloaded and paste them inside the Asset folder you got from cloning (you'll have to replace). If there's also a Char_Raiden_Z.mko in the mod (i dont remember) then paste it inside the MKScript folder (you'll have to replace either). Now put all of the files in the game and run it. This mod was made to work with mkxl.. so it must work

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:36 am 
Mortal

zepterrian wrote:
hectaacdc wrote:

follow the video step by step to clone raiden_a let's say (dont download the mod's files yet!! just take raiden's files from the game). Clone him into raiden_z. Now download rain from the main page of the post. According to the video you get these folders after cloning: Asset, Config, MKScript and Localization. Take Char_Raiden_Z.xxx and CHAR_Raiden_Z_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx from the files you downloaded and paste them inside the Asset folder you got from cloning (you'll have to replace). If there's also a Char_Raiden_Z.mko in the mod (i dont remember) then paste it inside the MKScript folder (you'll have to replace either). Now put all of the files in the game and run it. This mod was made to work with mkxl.. so it must work

Thank you very much! I could finally make it work :D

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:29 am 
Mortal

PSN: tennis_pro21
Does this work with the MKX Mod Manager?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:37 am 
Master

the mod manager (by rizzn) will only replace skins for you. As for the scriptassets you will have to put them manually. if you are on steam version you might want to consider the trainer i made at the gameplay mods section.

Profile E-mail