HUMAN SMOKE REDESIGN AND RESPAWN SUBZERO.

mkx user
Warrior
Side: Darkness

HUMAN SMOKE REDESIGN AND RESPAWN SUBZERO.

Post by mkx user »

lin kuei cybernetician
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: HUMAN SMOKE REDESIGN AND RESPAWN SUBZERO.

Post by joven1 »

Nice work Thank's my friend you are back in the Scene i thought you don't want to share any more,

I hope all those people who make's use and Download of our Skin releases (which we made and make efforts and research for making Perfect Skin for such a long hours) will leave a good comment in our threads to make us more inspirational and to make us happy to create more Skin Project for them. :)

Here in my Country those guy's who always wait and Download w/o leaving any comment we called them Leech and Vulture. I don't want to say this but this sad to be true. :(

Guy's We are so lucky that Sir Omega Mathaus, MKX User,Dick Chappy, The Thinny is still here and making Amazing Skins for us what if one day they give up and don't make any more skins because of people who don't appreciate and leaving comment in their work. Let us say there is a skin with a hundred Download times but any single comment or Thank You he didn't recieve in his post that is so Sad for the Creator if this happend to you what do you feel :(

Just only writing Thank You is that to hard for them to type in their keyboard. :(
But clicking the download link and wait is to easy for them :)

(Rafael Lorenzo is a good EXAMPLE of this kind of Person) for sure he DL this skin already and posted to his Youtube Page today. I hope you guy's are not like him.

By the way me and Master Omega are working on MK3 Cyber's just wait for them . :)

I hope those guy's who use to wait and DL only will now open their mind what is the benefits of giving appreciation and leaving few comment just only saying THANK YOU is much more happy to us to read in the thread. :) i hope you guy's Understand Pls.Repect :)
condratiy
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: HUMAN SMOKE REDESIGN AND RESPAWN SUBZERO.

Post by condratiy »

Ehm... But respawn Sub-Zero is Noob Saibot
Sorry for my bad English, my native language wasn't English.
Playground: http://users.playground.ru/1954723/

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”