Need real bad help here

doomydoomguy
Mortal

Need real bad help here

Post by doomydoomguy »

Hello. Well I've had alot of trouble lately with the Steam version of MKXL, and I can't even play it. It keeps telling me to check the integrity EVEN AFTER I uninstall and reinstall. So I HAVE to use the IC Bypasser. However, it won't play period. Every time I go into a fight it just closes down. I dunno if it has to do with the MKX skins not working on MKXL, but I can't get anything to work. Perhaps someone linking me to a pirated copy, because I can't deal with this stupid shit. I have uninstalled 2 times, and it still hasn't helped. Please. Help me.

DickChapy
Warrior

Re: Need real bad help here

Post by DickChapy »

Which characters and costumes are you trying to use? I personally have metric butt-ton of mods installed that all work fine with the IC Bypasser, so it has to be specific skins.
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Post by doomydoomguy »

I am using just the 1987 Predator skin by omegamathaus (If I spelled that correctly) However, I tried it with any other skin for Predator and it got the same result. So It just has to be any and every Predator skin. Is it to where skins uploaded before the XL patch may not work? Like in MK9 I had to pirate the last game, to get older skins, but that was on an old computer so I don't care about MK9 anymore. Is it like that?
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

I know all Predator skins made before the XL patch don't work. You could redo the textures by just copy-pasting them onto the new Predator, but all other mods should work.
mkx user
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by mkx user »

i´m having trouble with ncm´s the game crash with some of them.
ninja shinnok always crash my mkxl, so i can´t play with my noob mod there.
lin kuei cybernetician
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Post by doomydoomguy »

Okay so how do I do that? Show me how if you can. That help alot.
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

You'd need to extract the textures from the skin you want and then add them to the game following this tutorial: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =93&t=7948

I already did the 1987 Predator skin for myself personally, so here you go.
CHAR_Predator_A.7z
(38.66 MiB) Downloaded 214 times
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

mkx user wrote:i´m having trouble with ncm´s the game crash with some of them.
ninja shinnok always crash my mkxl, so i can´t play with my noob mod there.
Yeah unfortunately I have the same issue. Apparently every mod that uses a mesh swap causes the game to crash eventually.
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Post by doomydoomguy »

Thanks Chapy. Appreciate it alot.
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Post by doomydoomguy »

However, I am really really bad at this cause I tried doing this for MK9 and it...uh really fucked up my computer. I may want to ask if you can do it for just one more predator skin, since I use the costume adder I can add two skins tio predator. Its the Predator Last Friday by Blueraysymas. If you can't or don't want to that's fine. I don't want to risk messing up my game files.
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Post by doomydoomguy »

Uh oh. Um apparently its also with Erron black. I can't use the Assassin skin for Erron by Unclefestor. Shit
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Post by doomydoomguy »

Yeah I can't fucking do it I had to reinstall the motherfucking game AGAIN. It's not just one skin, it's any before the MKXL patch don't fucking work at all. I can't decompress and shit, I have no damn idea how to do it. Someone please do it for me. Atleast for just the Assassin Erron Black skin by UncleFestor.
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Post by doomydoomguy »

You know what fuck it. Give me a link to a pirated copy I'm sick of Steam's shit.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”