[NCM] Cyber Initiative *Updated*

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: [NCM] Cyber Initiative *Updated*

Post by wyruzzah »

Hola, i just tried to redone Cyber Sub-Zero mesh swap myself (thx for tutorial) with appendor repacker and i managed to fix that character select bug, so now i can play with him against Triborg (only voices in intro dont work for both Sub-Zero and Triborg), but i cant get rid of that compiled mask from all Triborg variations. Only Cryomancer trait is without that weird mask. Any ideas how to remove that Cyrax+Sektor masks? :)

EDIT: Yay, so i did not tested that right, Cyber Tremor against Sub-Zero (triborg mesh) game still stuck after intro, when view zoom out :( Pretty weird, but it must be somehow fixable.. :( I will try look on to it later.

DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

wyruzzah wrote:Hola, i just tried to redone Cyber Sub-Zero mesh swap myself (thx for tutorial) with appendor repacker and i managed to fix that character select bug, so now i can play with him against Triborg (only voices in intro dont work for both Sub-Zero and Triborg), but i cant get rid of that compiled mask from all Triborg variations. Only Cryomancer trait is without that weird mask. Any ideas how to remove that Cyrax+Sektor masks? :)

EDIT: Yay, so i did not tested that right, Cyber Tremor against Sub-Zero (triborg mesh) game still stuck after intro, when view zoom out :( Pretty weird, but it must be somehow fixable.. :( I will try look on to it later.
If you can fix that then I can get all their heads sorted out.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

DickChapy wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Hola, i just tried to redone Cyber Sub-Zero mesh swap myself (thx for tutorial) with appendor repacker and i managed to fix that character select bug, so now i can play with him against Triborg (only voices in intro dont work for both Sub-Zero and Triborg), but i cant get rid of that compiled mask from all Triborg variations. Only Cryomancer trait is without that weird mask. Any ideas how to remove that Cyrax+Sektor masks? :)

If you can fix that then I can get all their heads sorted out.
Roger that :) For now Kyber Tremor vs. Kyber Sub-Zero + Triborg matches works properly, but when i try for instance - Kyber Tremor against Ferra/Torr voices dont work and game stuck again after match starts :(
Attachments
MKXL-test.jpg
Deiv9865
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by Deiv9865 »

Why is there no sound in towers?
Midnight_Blue
Mortal

Post by Midnight_Blue »