(ncm) smoke shaolin monks over shinnok!

mkx user
Warrior
Side: Darkness

(ncm) smoke shaolin monks over shinnok!

Post by mkx user »

this is a request of our friend joven1

screens:

link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/QkjNtWPHba/s ... smoke.html?

NEW VERSION 1.2 AVAILABLE!
MORE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHITE AND BLACK AND NEW MASK TEXTURE!!
LINK http://www.4shared.com/rar/tACt9PX7ce/S ... INNOK.html?
Last edited by mkx user on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lin kuei cybernetician
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: (ncm) smoke shaolin monks over shinnok!

Post by joven1 »

Wow sir thanks a lot you make the epic to be Playable... Is this the final version sir.or Version 1.0 only. I hope you will fix and edit and add some small details to become more closer to his MKSM skin. All i can say this is one of great and Amazing skin you did. thank you very much again sir =)
Attachments
shaolin_monks_smoke_ii_by_pyrodark-d5siv6b.jpg
Mortal-Kombat-Smoke toy.jpg
Smoke_mksm.jpg
Smoke_w_dymie.jpg
Smoke MKSM Mods.jpg
Smoke MKSM.jpg
Mikeius4ever
Mortal

Post by Mikeius4ever »

YES! amazing! but i have to say something. i added your smoke but when i choose a variation he is variationless in the battle :(
mkx user
Warrior

Post by mkx user »

Mikeius4ever wrote:YES! amazing! but i have to say something. i added your smoke but when i choose a variation he is variationless in the battle :(
i´m sorry man i´m not the one who swap this model i only change his textures. i only make the skin for the joven 1 because he ask friendly. i didn´t know about the variation issues!!
lin kuei cybernetician
Mikeius4ever
Mortal

Post by Mikeius4ever »

mkx user wrote:
Mikeius4ever wrote:YES! amazing! but i have to say something. i added your smoke but when i choose a variation he is variationless in the battle :(
i´m sorry man i´m not the one who swap this model i only change his textures. i only make the skin for the joven 1 because he ask friendly. i didn´t know about the variation issues!!
I Mean your other smoke skin. Your original
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Update Sir MKX user Pls. remake this awsome skin more closer to the MKSM Smoke skin because some details in Klassic Mod is missing like his head crown missing,White lines on his MK Retro Sash outfit,gloves, belt and on Front Cloth is missing make this cloth pointed and his front mask shape is different also from the original MKSM and pls. color his 3 symbols into white,Make 3 straps on the side of his boots and his eyes pls make it normal because Noob is the only ninja have purple eyes.This skin is also Amazing Sir we can use this as his alternate MKSM Skin. I also attached the MKSM Smoke Pictures for your reference.I hope you dont mind Sir.. Thank's again, for this unique skin you made for me. keep up the Good work and Talent..
Kabalstein03
Mortal

Post by Kabalstein03 »

joven1 wrote:Update Sir MKX user Pls. remake this awsome skin more closer to the MKSM Smoke skin because some details in Klassic Mod is missing like his head crown missing,White lines on his MK Retro Sash outfit,gloves, belt and on Front Cloth is missing make this cloth pointed and his front mask shape is different also from the original MKSM and pls. color his 3 symbols into white,Make 3 straps on the side of his boots and his eyes pls make it normal because Noob is the only ninja have purple eyes.This skin is also Amazing Sir we can use this as his alternate MKSM Skin. I also attached the MKSM Smoke Pictures for your reference.I hope you dont mind Sir.. Thank's again, for this unique skin you made for me. keep up the Good work and Talent..
Don't you think that's a little bit too much what you're asking for?
mkx user
Warrior

Post by mkx user »

joven1 and people i really like your appreciation. i will try to remake this mod soon ok!!!
lin kuei cybernetician
mkx user
Warrior

Post by mkx user »

joven1 wrote:Update Sir MKX user Pls. remake this awsome skin more closer to the MKSM Smoke skin because some details in Klassic Mod is missing like his head crown missing,White lines on his MK Retro Sash outfit,gloves, belt and on Front Cloth is missing make this cloth pointed and his front mask shape is different also from the original MKSM and pls. color his 3 symbols into white,Make 3 straps on the side of his boots and his eyes pls make it normal because Noob is the only ninja have purple eyes.This skin is also Amazing Sir we can use this as his alternate MKSM Skin. I also attached the MKSM Smoke Pictures for your reference.I hope you dont mind Sir.. Thank's again, for this unique skin you made for me. keep up the Good work and Talent..

hi friend i did some light changes on the mod i hope you like. i will not revisite this mod anymore so i really hope you like it!!
lin kuei cybernetician
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Yes..! This is great Sir MKX user... I love this New version of your creation i appreciate your talent and effort. Keep it up sir. :) is you Noob Saibot MKSM still in WIP?
kenny undead
Master
Side: Light

Post by kenny undead »

Amazing work man!
ckidd0789
Mortal

Post by ckidd0789 »

awesome mod but 4 shared is no good
Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: whats a psn?
XBox Live: idk

Post by Asicantthinkofaname »

i really wanted to see what it looked like but great job!
SmokeReturns
Mortal

Post by SmokeReturns »

I think it's obvious by now, but this mod isn't working anymore, and hasn't been for a while, I managed to find a MKX MKSM Smoke retexture. So because I have the textures for one, I can try to remake this mod.
Where there is smoke, there is fire! ~Smoke/Tomas Vrbada.
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Hi

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”