Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:44 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:46 pm
Posts: 132
this is the same as 1 and 2 only to sho the other skins. but is open to new ones i´m making and will ad here, this is all for while.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/4jzapflt ... s.rar/file


Attachments:
File comment: rogue over kitana
45.png
45.png [ 856.01 KiB | Viewed 1561 times ]
File comment: black widow over kitana
43.png
43.png [ 769.12 KiB | Viewed 1561 times ]
File comment: miss marvel over kitana
42.png
42.png [ 824.34 KiB | Viewed 1561 times ]
File comment: jean grey over kitana
41.png
41.png [ 874.09 KiB | Viewed 1561 times ]
File comment: psilocke xforce over kitana
40.png
40.png [ 831.85 KiB | Viewed 1561 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:49 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 am
Posts: 553
Location: Philippines
Skype: joven143
PSN: joven4516
Great MK in Heroes Cosplay Suits. Thanks for sharing and continous supporting our MKXL community. This is what you are talking to me before the Heroes Mods. :)
The skin textures of Cable and Winter Soldier are different how you do that? I was so amazed maybe you can rework Omegas MKSM Scorpion to have different arm textures like in the gameplay. :)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:22 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:18 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Uganda
Side: Light
This is incredible bro, I have seen several of your works and I see that you have a gift for this, you really do it very well :mrgreen:
I downloaded the programs to make skins and start with this world and seeing this motivates me to put the desire and do things like that xD

Although the era of mk10 is over, I'll still learn it because potato :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:11 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 am
Posts: 553
Location: Philippines
Skype: joven143
PSN: joven4516
Valtazar MB wrote:
This is incredible bro, I have seen several of your works and I see that you have a gift for this, you really do it very well :mrgreen:
I downloaded the programs to make skins and start with this world and seeing this motivates me to put the desire and do things like that xD

Although the era of mk10 is over, I'll still learn it because potato :lol: :lol: :lol:



Great bro! Welcome to MKX skin mod world i know it's very late to come here but still at least you will try. I want to see your first skin mods of MKX.

Im just only around here visiting our site regularly.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:50 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:18 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Uganda
Side: Light
joven1 wrote:
Valtazar MB wrote:
This is incredible bro, I have seen several of your works and I see that you have a gift for this, you really do it very well :mrgreen:
I downloaded the programs to make skins and start with this world and seeing this motivates me to put the desire and do things like that xD

Although the era of mk10 is over, I'll still learn it because potato :lol: :lol: :lol:



Great bro! Welcome to MKX skin mod world i know it's very late to come here but still at least you will try. I want to see your first skin mods of MKX.

Im just only around here visiting our site regularly.


Hi bro thanks for the welcome!

Yes I know hahaha but I would like to be able to do skins too and seeing the work of other users with that level of skill makes me want to do mine too, although I recently started and it is difficult for me to understand the guides it is just a matter of time learn it and start creating some things for fun xD

Of course, Lorenzo will not be able to get a skin that I believe even if they are ugly

(If my English is something bad it's google's fault hahaha)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3
 Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 1:57 am 
Offline
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 am
Posts: 553
Location: Philippines
Skype: joven143
PSN: joven4516
Valtazar MB wrote:
joven1 wrote:
Valtazar MB wrote:
This is incredible bro, I have seen several of your works and I see that you have a gift for this, you really do it very well :mrgreen:
I downloaded the programs to make skins and start with this world and seeing this motivates me to put the desire and do things like that xD

Although the era of mk10 is over, I'll still learn it because potato :lol: :lol: :lol:



Great bro! Welcome to MKX skin mod world i know it's very late to come here but still at least you will try. I want to see your first skin mods of MKX.

Im just only around here visiting our site regularly.


Hi bro thanks for the welcome!

Yes I know hahaha but I would like to be able to do skins too and seeing the work of other users with that level of skill makes me want to do mine too, although I recently started and it is difficult for me to understand the guides it is just a matter of time learn it and start creating some things for fun xD

Of course, Lorenzo will not be able to get a skin that I believe even if they are ugly

(If my English is something bad it's google's fault hahaha)



hahaha only trusted friends can get the link like we did before because of greedy and no respect and no good manners, Diamond King or King Kollosus username, for sure he is still here using different newbie account name stay out of him. He don't like LGBT and so on he has a weird qoutes always.

He already kicked here many times by the Admins.


My longtime friend MKXuser the Author of this Marvel Skin Kompilations. He can help you with what tools and apps using in order to make a beautiful Masterpiece try to reach him in
PM's , such a good person and very accommodating. Sadly he retired in MKX moding right now. But for sure he will help you and give you some tips in MKModing scene. :(


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3
 Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:27 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:18 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Uganda
Side: Light
Of course it is normal, in other forums on this page I saw that this king kolosus or whatever he is called now, has done a lot of damage to this community although I do not know the whole story it is easy to intuit that he is not a good person

I would love to be able to talk to him to teach me those skills, but I don't want to bother him with the infinite doubts of a practitioner hahaha
With the tutorials that are on the forums they would help me a lot although I have a limited time for studying, I always read the tutorials and I know that with patience and time I can and I will show them when I reach that level hahaha

I have seen that in his publications that almost no one thanks him for the work done by people who download his work and that is very sad knowing how he strives to do those works for the community, that is one of the reasons why that I will not make public my works if not that I will only show it in private, although I am creating somewhat ugly skins hahahaha :lol: :lol:


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon