Steam doesn't allow MKX modding?

CyberCheese
Mortal

Steam doesn't allow MKX modding?

Post by CyberCheese »

Every time I replace a file, the integrity/cache has to be re-validated, because I assume Steam prevents MKX modding by doing something about the file size of everything. Is there any possible way to avoid this? Should I just torrent a cracked MKX for modding and have a separate MKX for online and whatnot?

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Steam doesn't allow MKX modding?

Post by thethiny »

CyberCheese wrote:Every time I replace a file, the integrity/cache has to be re-validated, because I assume Steam prevents MKX modding by doing something about the file size of everything. Is there any possible way to avoid this? Should I just torrent a cracked MKX for modding and have a separate MKX for online and whatnot?
You just need a few dlls to bypass the check. So when you want to play online swap the dll back.
Go to the thread titled Story Mode FAN DLC and go to page 3, the crack is there.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
June8rox17
Mortal

Post by June8rox17 »

I can't seem to find the dll crack. Would you like to send it to me, or send the link? I would appreciatie it.
Sample text
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
June8rox17
Mortal

Post by June8rox17 »

Thank you sir :D
Sample text

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”