Tutorial on Mesh Swapping *Request*

AvariceGaming
Mortal

Tutorial on Mesh Swapping *Request*

Post by AvariceGaming »

I am seriously lost on how to do this. When I swap the character.xxx files, when I go into my game the character models do not appear when I select the character I swapped the file with and when I continue on into a match, my game crashes. So I was hoping someone who has done this before to maybe post a tutorial on how to do this.

UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Re: Tutorial on Mesh Swapping *Request*

Post by UncleFestor »

This site is WAY too public to post any type of Tut for this type of modding. I will personally create an in-depth tut of Both Mesh & Moveset swapping in the future once the games DLC schedule is completed (Komplete Edition announced).

I know that the fact that this is a modding Forum for MKX deems that modding techniques should be discussed/explained/taught here. However, at this time it's actually counterproductive to the community as a whole if we start to do "fancy" modding such as Mesh & Moveset swapping. Having patience now will result in far better & more useful mods later.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

I agree with Unclefestor.. patience will reward us, if we go too far with the modding now, it might result in the death of the modding comunity, it's better to wait until the game it's full edition..
Won_Doe
Mortal

Post by Won_Doe »

UncleFestor wrote:This site is WAY too public to post any type of Tut for this type of modding. I will personally create an in-depth tut of Both Mesh & Moveset swapping in the future once the games DLC schedule is completed (Komplete Edition announced).

I know that the fact that this is a modding Forum for MKX deems that modding techniques should be discussed/explained/taught here. However, at this time it's actually counterproductive to the community as a whole if we start to do "fancy" modding such as Mesh & Moveset swapping. Having patience now will result in far better & more useful mods later.
I'm not sure if I understand your point, but I may release a tutorial to do this very soon.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”