Gathering Ideas and Feedback

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Gathering Ideas and Feedback

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Well turning Erron Black to Stryker will be interesting, but he is too different i think, but i wish luck with this :) Shinnok has triple fireball from ground like Shang Tsung and thats only move they have common, maybe also that imposter thing where he can steal some moves. I thought about MK4 Shinnok reskin for him :D
I was thinking more of a Sheriff Stryker, of whatever comes as alternate for Erron Black, about Shinnok I think he has his oufit from MK4 as an alternate Skin.. You can see it in Johnny's Chapter It's the same outfit, but with darker colours like a realisitic movie thing they do with every character :P

Also in the same pic Raiden has his MK1 outfit :)
Attachments
Shinok Classic.png

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Well turning Erron Black to Stryker will be interesting, but he is too different i think, but i wish luck with this :) Shinnok has triple fireball from ground like Shang Tsung and thats only move they have common, maybe also that imposter thing where he can steal some moves. I thought about MK4 Shinnok reskin for him :D
I was thinking more of a Sheriff Stryker, of whatever comes as alternate for Erron Black, about Shinnok I think he has his oufit from MK4 as an alternate Skin.. You can see it in Johnny's Chapter It's the same outfit, but with darker colours like a realisitic movie thing they do with every character :P

Also in the same pic Raiden has his MK1 outfit :)
Oh that sound good man :) I just miss that vibrant colors on Shinnok's MK4 costume and MK1 Raiden is best constume in my opinion :P BTW: I just saw leaked video where is Rain and Tanya as NPC characters (Story Mode), so they can be added as playable characters. , of course Tanya will be released in Kombat Pack as DLC character, but Rain probably not.
hoangdao46
Mortal

Post by hoangdao46 »

When the game comes out please please please please someone work on playable NPCs
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

I'm sure the best modders will make a few of the npc's playable :P and the boss of the game probably If it's not playable..
Last edited by a.martin on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

so, Gambid are you ready for the 14th I can't wait to see this new forum born! :D
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

The forum will be ready :) I can't wait too.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Let MKX modding begin :P I was able to extracted all textures from MKX iOS version. It contains 2 different type of models for some characters, so probably one of them is from console version, because textures are different, but type of costume is same.

Preview and example for Kano, Quan Chi
Attachments
(probably) Console, PC version
iOS version
iOS version
iOS version
iOS version
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

whoa it looks soo awesome I can't wait and it's just two days
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Yeah textures looks awesome. Now im interested how damage textures will look :) Anyway i pre-ordered Special Edition, so i will get Goro and Cold War Scorpion skin :D Oh i cant wait too :P
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Yeah textures looks awesome. Now im interested how damage textures will look :) Anyway i pre-ordered Special Edition, so i will get Goro and Cold War Scorpion skin :D Oh i cant wait too :P
awesomee!! that reminds me.. we have to make kintaro out of goro.. a reaal badass kintaro :P
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

The Mortal Kombat X Modding forum has been created. It currently covers the PC version. If modding for other systems is possible more forums can be created.

Have fun and let me know if you need anything. The forum will be featured on our social networks and our main page too. The next weekend is going to be a long one :)

BTW, the different iOS textures might be for the different types of devices. Older, newer, smaller, larger, etc...
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Gambid wrote:The Mortal Kombat X Modding forum has been created. It currently covers the PC version. If modding for other systems is possible more forums can be created.

Have fun and let me know if you need anything. The forum will be featured on our social networks and our main page too. The next weekend is going to be a long one :)

BTW, the different iOS textures might be for the different types of devices. Older, newer, smaller, larger, etc...
the forum looks amazing Gambid thanks for being so cool!

also, I actually never thought that about the textures, you must be right, but we gotta admit, the textures really look like the console ones because they have parts that doesn't get repeated, unlike the ones from the mobile version
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well we will see today :) MKX Special Edition awaits me today on post, so i will install game right after i get it :P
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Well we will see today :) MKX Special Edition awaits me today on post, so i will install game right after i get it :P
lucky you, I still have to wait a little more, because of my crappy internet, hahaha make something cool so when I get the game one of the first mods will be yours :P
derandy123
Mortal

Post by derandy123 »

nude models XD and custom soundtrack played in background during the matches

dunno how to extract the textures , so i made a thread. can anyone post the girl kombatants textures ??

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”