Quick question about downgrading on Steam

GoldenBrawler
Mortal

Quick question about downgrading on Steam

Post by GoldenBrawler »

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to downgrade from the current MKXL back to MKX version 0.230? I have been messing around with the files and different save dates but nothing seems to work. I either crash at the Splash page or Steam tells me to verify integrity of game cache. By doing this, it simply restores my files back to MKXL and I have to start again. So my real question would be if anyone knows the exact files needed for MKX 0.230 or has a save of it I could use. My reasoning for wishing to downgrade in the first place is to mess around with Engima642's camera mod. If anyone knows any info on this or has a save of MKX 0.230, please let me know. Thank you for your time.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Quick question about downgrading on Steam

Post by thethiny »

You need to download it from crack websites, but do not install the crack, just replace the files with the ones in the steam folder. Disable auto update for the game and you're good to go.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
CassieCage16
Mortal

Post by CassieCage16 »

@thethiny Would you possibly know where I could find said cracked version? I'm a little uneasy about searching for it due to the threat of a virus.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

google 3DM Update 18 MKX and you will find them all

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”