Fatalities on Sindel

RafTheDarkness
Mortal

Re: Fatalities on Sindel

Post by RafTheDarkness »

Life And Death wrote:
jibshack wrote:Hi, thanks for the reply. I simply swapped the files in the assets folder.
So you did it the original way.

Sindel_A.xxx renamed to CHAR_Shinnok_A.xxx
SINDEL_A_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx renamed to Char_Shinnok_A_ScriptAssets.xxx

If that's the way you did it maybe you might have used a different character then Shinnok but there is not many you can swap the files to and it work, Shinnok it does. Then to keep it easy, since most people won't wanna do it the hard way if they do this is go into the MKScript folder from there find who you want to have their Fatalities done on Sindel in this case I'll use Scorpion as an example you would simply do the following.

CHAR_Scorpion_A.mko renamed to Sindel_A.mko

Then when you play Scorpion against Sindel you will be able to do Any of Scorpion's Fatalities on Sindel, there is no way possible even doing this the way I do to simply be able to have every character do their Fatalities on Sindel all at the same time you would have to rename another .mko file so lets say you wanted to do Sub-Zero's Fatalities on her next or as well then you would have to tab out of your game find CHAR_SubZero_A.mko and rename it to Sindel_A.mko but then Scorpion would no longer be able to do his Fatalities on Sindel. Also it's possible to use the characters other costumes / skins I just used Scorpion and Sub-Zero's default in my example. Sindel will be silent though like how Jason is when you do a Fatality on him and with MKXL at least doing it this way where you simply swap the .xxx files to get Sindel in the game now causes Sindel to duplicate exactly how Corrupted Shinnok does like the video below that I made of All Fatalities on Corrupted Shinnok.

If you need anymore help let me know.
Mine didn't work i try all files replace and crash when i choose aganist an NPC character please ask me what i do if cause crash i use an Mortal Kombat XL version October 2016 so maybe an NPC trainer to bypass the things that are making sindel not to perform an one of the brutalities?Sorry for disturb i am newbie to make them work

JohnGameyBoy
Mortal
PSN: ww
XBox Live: www

Re: Fatalities on Sindel

Post by JohnGameyBoy »

Sorry for replying, but do I have to rename the file .xxx to .mko?

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”