Fatalities on Sindel

jibshack
Mortal

Fatalities on Sindel

Post by jibshack »

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how this person did all fatalities on Sindel: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1cx3UpUh1nY

I’ve swapped the .xxx and Assets files, but can’t perform fatalities on npcs. Has anyone here figured out a way to do this?

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Fatalities on Sindel

Post by thethiny »

He did it on Shinnok

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
jibshack
Mortal

Post by jibshack »

I’ve swapped Shinnok and the npcs assets before but no dice.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

hmmmmmm. I'll ask him.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Life And Death
Mortal
PSN: Life__And__Death
XBox Live: Life And Death

Post by Life And Death »

jibshack wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how this person did all fatalities on Sindel: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1cx3UpUh1nY

I’ve swapped the .xxx and Assets files, but can’t perform fatalities on npcs. Has anyone here figured out a way to do this?
The way I did this in the video as well as on Baraka, Rain and Corrupted Shinnok you can't do it the same way. The Mod I used the mod creator took down the Mod and I respect him so do not pass it around. However that doesn't mean that doing the Fatalities on Sindel or the other's is not possible, you just might not be able to get their screams so they would be silent like Jason.

What I need to know is how do you have Sindel in the game? Did you simply swap the files and add her like the original way or did you use a different method? From there I'll hopefully be able to help you out and I guess anybody that is reading this post.
jibshack
Mortal

Post by jibshack »

Hi, thanks for the reply. I simply swapped the files in the assets folder.
Life And Death
Mortal

Post by Life And Death »

jibshack wrote:Hi, thanks for the reply. I simply swapped the files in the assets folder.
So you did it the original way.

Sindel_A.xxx renamed to CHAR_Shinnok_A.xxx
SINDEL_A_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx renamed to Char_Shinnok_A_ScriptAssets.xxx

If that's the way you did it maybe you might have used a different character then Shinnok but there is not many you can swap the files to and it work, Shinnok it does. Then to keep it easy, since most people won't wanna do it the hard way if they do this is go into the MKScript folder from there find who you want to have their Fatalities done on Sindel in this case I'll use Scorpion as an example you would simply do the following.

CHAR_Scorpion_A.mko renamed to Sindel_A.mko

Then when you play Scorpion against Sindel you will be able to do Any of Scorpion's Fatalities on Sindel, there is no way possible even doing this the way I do to simply be able to have every character do their Fatalities on Sindel all at the same time you would have to rename another .mko file so lets say you wanted to do Sub-Zero's Fatalities on her next or as well then you would have to tab out of your game find CHAR_SubZero_A.mko and rename it to Sindel_A.mko but then Scorpion would no longer be able to do his Fatalities on Sindel. Also it's possible to use the characters other costumes / skins I just used Scorpion and Sub-Zero's default in my example. Sindel will be silent though like how Jason is when you do a Fatality on him and with MKXL at least doing it this way where you simply swap the .xxx files to get Sindel in the game now causes Sindel to duplicate exactly how Corrupted Shinnok does like the video below that I made of All Fatalities on Corrupted Shinnok.

If you need anymore help let me know.
jibshack
Mortal

Post by jibshack »

Ok, I’ll try this method later and let you know how it works. Thanks again!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Thanks LifeAndDeath for the support ^_^ I knew I could count on you.

jibshack
Mortal

Post by jibshack »

Woo hoo, it works!

On a side note, I could have sworn that all the npcs had DISM files before. Did they get removed? Is this why the fatalities simply cause them to become duplicated?
Life And Death
Mortal

Post by Life And Death »

thethiny wrote:Thanks LifeAndDeath for the support ^_^ I knew I could count on you.
It's all good, can't wait to work with you and others on Injustice 2.
Life And Death
Mortal

Post by Life And Death »

jibshack wrote:Woo hoo, it works!

On a side note, I could have sworn that all the npcs had DISM files before. Did they get removed? Is this why the fatalities simply cause them to become duplicated?
Well, they are NPCs so you can't expect much. As for Sindel the way I personally do it, by adding to the mod that I have she has a dismemberment file and the screams / sounds. I have no clue why she doesn't have one when you do it the way of just swapping the files but it is what it is. Least you can do a Fatality on her which was what the goal was to do.

Thanks for replying back to let me and others know it worked. I knew it would because I tested it out before replying haha.
jibshack
Mortal

Post by jibshack »

Yup, I didn’t know about the mko file swap. At least now I can Finish Them at the end of matches, lol.

As for the other technique, I’m assuming it involves mesh swapping or something?
chuchu
Mortal

Post by chuchu »

Hi, I would like to know the other technique for performing fatalities on npcs, so that I can get the sound/gore effects.
RafTheDarkness
Mortal

Post by RafTheDarkness »

For me is fake because i replace tremor script with corrupted shinnok and if i select another character for brutality and fatality 2nd time crash any suggestion or help
Discord Alin#9961

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”