Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Rafael Lorenzo?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:17 pm 
Mortal

Does anyone know this cat on YouTube called Rafael Lorenzo? He's been posting a lot of videos using mods from this forum such as work from UncleFestor, without giving any credit at all. I've messaged Rafael Lorenzo several times to verify who he is but he won't respond. Is he a tester for mods? Does he have permission to use these mods without crediting? If anyone have any information on him and who he is please let me know.

EDIT:
Link to his channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCCDyU ... 23XlyCR9Wg

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rafael Lorenzo?
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:29 am 
Master

PSN: joven4516
He is the number Leech and Vulture of MKX Mods since MKX release like King Kollosus .... He always visit our site to get new mods from our Great Modders here....
These days our modders are not releasing any new skins.... As you can see in his Youtube Page all his
Skins there is a product only of Meshwap only of Female Ninjas and Cyber Ninjas to a certain characters, Because he can't get any new unique skins from our site today... I am afraid if we release our own version of MK3 Cyber he always get our( Omega and Me) Skin here since then the posted in his Youtube Page.He always modified them and edits to claim his own work. Like I told before he is a vulture waiting for the dead meat to catch. :(

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:16 pm 
Mortal

He sounds like a piece of shit. I commented on a few of his videos telling him the modders work hard as fuck on those mods but he didn't give any credit on most of the videos I've seen. But I guess he's been around for awhile. I might publicly call him out if he keeps this up. I used to mod resident evil 4 and 5 before aggressively playing MK so I understand how much work is dedicated into mods. Thanks for the info bro. Now I won't feel bad if I call him out. Cheers mate

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:59 pm 
Master

PSN: joven4516
Yup! They are still here observing our community everyday and every hour. Both of them RLorenzo and King Kollosus maybe one of the members here in MKsecrets they used to hide in one of the legit username. :)
Kollosus being kicked here more than 4x we always busted him out.. But now he is so silent and be carefull on his actions here in the group.! We know his style :)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:11 am 
Apprentice

Side: Darkness
realanhaconda wrote:
He sounds like a piece of shit. I commented on a few of his videos telling him the modders work hard as fuck on those mods but he didn't give any credit on most of the videos I've seen. But I guess he's been around for awhile. I might publicly call him out if he keeps this up. I used to mod resident evil 4 and 5 before aggressively playing MK so I understand how much work is dedicated into mods. Thanks for the info bro. Now I won't feel bad if I call him out. Cheers mate

he's pretty much a dick

Profile E-mail