Skin Glitch Fixes?

Darknighter
Mortal

Skin Glitch Fixes?

Post by Darknighter »

One skin I've had a problem with is Nightlantern (also White Lantern Nightwing since one can overwrite the other). He looks great, but his dialogue gets skipped. In the event that he is victorious in a fight, the game crashes.

Green Lantern Superman is also skipping his dialogue, but still works.

Some skins either have the wrong description or just say Bug_Me. As long as they work, I don't mind that too much, but it's annoying for a couple different skins. For example, two different users created a Brightest Day White Lantern Aquaman. One has overwritten a Brave & The Bold Aquaman skin and labels it as such, even if I don't have the second Brightest Day skin added.

A Zoom skin has the same letter as a Blue Lantern Flash skin. If I choose to keep the Zoom skin, the description still shows him as Blue Lantern.

As someone inexperienced with game modding, what sort of fixes can I apply to set things right?

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Skin Glitch Fixes?

Post by a.martin »

to explain in a simple way; why this is happening in your game.. it's because (and I don't want to sound mean) most of the new modders here didn't even bother to check how we use to do things here.. and they created new skins that replaced old ones that we made in the past without even checking if there was another letter to create a skin.. or didn't fully checked their skins.. or maybe just made a tinny mistake on their .ini files..

so multiple different files cause that, maybe you won't see the correct name on the life bar, or even in the skin list

this was like.. and Organization problem.. just that :(

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Mod and Skin Requests”