Booster Gold?

Tonglohng
Mortal

Booster Gold?

Post by Tonglohng »

Hi I'm new to here and fighters in general but I adore DC comics which was why I picked up Injustice but now im wishing some of my personal favorites could have made it in. Has anyone done a mod of Booster gold by modding Green lantern?

if you ever want to set someone's head on fire, just to see what it looked like? Did you ever stand in the street and think to yourself, I could make that nun go blind just by giving her a kiss? Did you ever lay out plans for stitching babies and stray cats into a Perfect New Human? Did you ever stand naked surrounded by people who want your gleaming sperm, squirting frankincense and testosterone from every pore? If so, then you're the bastard who stole my drugs Friday night.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Booster Gold?

Post by a.martin »

Baal666 said a little long ago that he was gonna make it but I guess he didn't so, I could do it with the Yellow lantern Hal I think it would look amazing! :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

what do you think about this? I usually make them with dark tones of colors, like the suits on the movies and stuff :P
Attachments
Injustice 26-09-2015 00-51-57-963.jpg
Injustice 26-09-2015 00-51-45-78.jpg
Tonglohng
Mortal

Post by Tonglohng »

Reminds me more of the convergence booster gold than classic booster gold but I still like it maybe make the blue a little brighter if possible? Thanks a lot for making it
if you ever want to set someone's head on fire, just to see what it looked like? Did you ever stand in the street and think to yourself, I could make that nun go blind just by giving her a kiss? Did you ever lay out plans for stitching babies and stray cats into a Perfect New Human? Did you ever stand naked surrounded by people who want your gleaming sperm, squirting frankincense and testosterone from every pore? If so, then you're the bastard who stole my drugs Friday night.
Tonglohng
Mortal

Post by Tonglohng »

Yea looked it over again and while I think the design is good and matches Booster Nicely I think that the yellow and blue should be a bit more vibrant and lighter in pallet as His character is anything but subdued so a bright outlandish costume fits him. Perfect use though of the lanterns color though so its kind of like skeets and the flight ring looks good to
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

I've managed to make it a bit brighter so it doesn't burn everyone's eyes but still looks amazing and kind of realistic, and to prove that it looks great check out the screenshot of the skin on the stages :)
Attachments
BG- BF-AF.jpg
Injustice 28-09-2015 00-50-19-129.jpg
Injustice 28-09-2015 00-52-40-479.jpg
Injustice 28-09-2015 00-48-16-493.jpg
Tonglohng
Mortal

Post by Tonglohng »

thanks for doing this sorry I haven,t been on though college has been keeping me busy. Question now is how do I download it
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Tonglohng wrote:thanks for doing this sorry I haven,t been on though college has been keeping me busy. Question now is how do I download it
yeah me too I've been so busy dealing with a lot of stuff..

also! I thought you saw the post! :P the skin is here I've upload it like 2 days ago
Enjoy it man!

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =87&t=8731

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Mod and Skin Requests”