superboy and read hood without helmet

TrinityyXXX
Mortal
Side: Darkness

superboy and read hood without helmet

Post by TrinityyXXX »

i would like to see Superboy added to my roster in my game and for any body who thinks its would be awesome as well Jason Todd skin with out helmet would be cool as well thank you.i put up some pictures but any style would be accepted really
Attachments
red hood.png
superboy.jpg

Ja40
Mortal
PSN: Ja40

Re: superboy and read hood without helmet

Post by Ja40 »

Well, I think that your jason todd costume is possible, but the super boy costume should be tricky, unless you only want the costume, because in the game superman don´t have a model where he is young, so the "boy" part is not possible, but the costume itself, it can be done.
TrinityyXXX
Mortal

Post by TrinityyXXX »

w.e works really as i said i would just like super boy and redhood with out helm w.e way anyone wants to do it is perfect to me
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Ja40 wrote:Well, I think that your jason todd costume is possible, but the super boy costume should be tricky, unless you only want the costume, because in the game superman don´t have a model where he is young, so the "boy" part is not possible, but the costume itself, it can be done.
I think young look for Superboy (face) is not based on model, but texture dont you think?! BTW: Every character has special texture for Wrinkles, so we can always make him younger little bit, but sure we cant change body to teenager :)

And yes costume for Superboy is possible, but for now we cant remove cape and Prison Superman not really fit.
TrinityyXXX
Mortal

Post by TrinityyXXX »

its cool bro you guys make awsome skins so if you want be original with it dp it im not really picky at all
ElMati
Mortal

Post by ElMati »

I think the cape can be made transparent with alpha channel, and with the godfall skin as base, it can be a nice superboy
TheGamerKnight
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Post by TheGamerKnight »

ElMati wrote:I think the cape can be made transparent with alpha channel, and with the godfall skin as base, it can be a nice superboy
It can't be done. We've tried. It looks like a purple and black checkerboard.
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_
Darknighter
Mortal

Post by Darknighter »

I would really like to see a Superboy skin, even if you can't get rid of Superman's cape.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Mod and Skin Requests”