DLC Skin - Harley Quinn Suicide Squad UPDATED! V1.1(New HUD)

brian318
Mortal

DLC Skin - Harley Quinn Suicide Squad UPDATED! V1.1(New HUD)

Post by brian318 »

Hello everyone in the community! Today I bring you my first mod of Injustice! I have strived really pretty, I do not have much knowledge about modding Injustice, but my best to achieve my first mod! Hope you like!

---
Español: Hola a todos en la comunidad! Hoy les traigo mi primer mod de Injustice! Realmente me he esforzado bastante, no tengo muchos conocimientos sobre modding de Injustice, pero con mi mayor esfuerzo logre mi primer mod! Espero que les guste!

UPDATE v1.1:

IMPORTANT: DELETE THE BRIAN318PATCH FOLDER ON THE DLC FOLDER, THIS UPDATE GIVE THE NEW VERSION AND IS WITH ANOTHER NAME, ''BRIAN318PACK'', YOU NEED TO DELETE THE PREVIUS FOLDER FOR FIX SOME RANDOM CRASH!
----
IMPORTANTE: BORREN LA CARPETA BRIAN318PATCH QUE ESTA DENTRO DE LA CARPETA DLC SI HAS DESCARGADO LA VERSION ANTERIOR, ESTA ACTUALIZACION TRAE LA NUEVA VERSION EN OTRA CARPETA LLAMADA DIFERENTE ''BRIAN318PACK'', NECESITARAS BORRAR LA CARPETA ANTERIOR PARA SOLUCIONAR ERRORES ALEATOREOS!!

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/98uiu ... ian318.rar

Instalation: Copy the folder (Brian318Pack) to the DLC folder of the game!

PD: This mod don't have the damage texture, I try to remove this for a few days but he has a white texture Idk how to fix but on this week I will try to make the damage texture to complete this mod!
Attachments
final.png
Last edited by brian318 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kenny undead
Master
Side: Light

Re: DLC Skin - Harley Quinn Suicide Squad (Movie)

Post by kenny undead »

GOOD MOD dude!so you edited norm.map?
brian318
Mortal

Re: DLC Skin - Harley Quinn Suicide Squad (Movie)

Post by brian318 »

kenny undead wrote:GOOD MOD dude!so you edited norm.map?
Thanks! I edit the norm and spec to clear the original texture to make my style!

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”