DLC: Godspeed: Rebirth DC v 0.1

Jeff Phillips
Mortal
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC: Godspeed: Rebirth DC v 0.1

Post by Jeff Phillips »

Godspeed: Rebirth (Injustice) DLC v.0.1 . (Sorry for bad English, all through a translator) Hello! Here is my first mod. His title the Godspeed with the rebirth of DC comics. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO APPRECIATED!

All that is known about the character:

"For those of you that are fans of The Flash and/or the speedsters in general, during their round of announcements last week for this year's "DC Rebirth" company-wide rebooting/revamping of titles, DC Comics announced the upcoming introduction of a brand-new speedster, presumed to be a villain. I give you... GODSPEED!"

"Williamson said a Speed Force storm shows up over Central City, and there are dozens of new speedsters. Barry Allen has to train them. One in particular becomes a killer called Godspeed. The Flash cover featured the New 52 version of Wally West in some type of Kid Flash costume."

Download v 0.1 : https://yadi.sk/d/sf-Ax9nCrXZgK
Attachments
Injustice 2016-05-01 14-27-32-482.jpg
Injustice 2016-05-01 14-27-10-327.jpg
Injustice 2016-05-01 14-27-02-537.jpg
Injustice 2016-05-02 15-58-24-832.jpg
Injustice 2016-05-01 14-25-55-677.jpg
Last edited by Jeff Phillips on Sat May 07, 2016 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jeff Phillips
Mortal

Re: DLC: Godspeed: Rebirth DC v 0.1

Post by Jeff Phillips »

The originals photos .
Attachments
Original:
Original:
Original:
Original:
fcz_x
Mortal
XBox Live: Sr Chanfle

Post by fcz_x »

really good skin, but i don't like pretty much the body rays, but it's my impression...the "BUG_ME" error, it's just the "DCFGame.eng" missing file, or your main language it's different from english...for example i'm from Chile, so i speak spanish, so the extension of that file you have to replace from ".eng" to ".spa"...if you are from Italy it's ".ita" etc...
If your file is "j.phill__DCFGame.eng", i have to change the extension to "j.phill__DCFGame.spa" to see the correct name.
test it, i hope that is the problem xD greetings!
Jeff Phillips
Mortal

Post by Jeff Phillips »

fcz_x wrote:really good skin, but i don't like pretty much the body rays, but it's my impression...the "BUG_ME" error, it's just the "DCFGame.eng" missing file, or your main language it's different from english...for example i'm from Chile, so i speak spanish, so the extension of that file you have to replace from ".eng" to ".spa"...if you are from Italy it's ".ita" etc...
If your file is "j.phill__DCFGame.eng", i have to change the extension to "j.phill__DCFGame.spa" to see the correct name.
test it, i hope that is the problem xD greetings!
Thank you for your nice comment and for the answer about BUG_ME! I'm from the South of Ukraine:)
TheGamerKnight
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Post by TheGamerKnight »

Incredible!
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”