DLC Skins - Legion of Doom

MageeJabberwock
Mortal

DLC Skins - Legion of Doom

Post by MageeJabberwock »

Edit 23/04/16: Legion complete!
Well, about half of them anyway. Lex Luthor, Solomon Grundy, Sinestro, Cheetah, Captain Cold and Riddler done as they appeared in Challenge of the Superfriends. Maybe I'll do the rest of the Legion sometime (Flashpoint Batman might make a good Toyman base).

Lex is found under Lex (of course), Cheetah is found under Catwoman, Sinestro is found under Ares, Grundy is found under Doomsday, Captain Cold is Green Arrow and Riddler is found under Aquaman.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhmB9 ... XyJ0fQ3ZBg
Attachments
injusticesf6.jpg
injusticesf5.jpg
injusticesf4.jpg
injusticesf3.jpg
injusticesf2.jpg
injusticesf.jpg
Last edited by MageeJabberwock on Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

MageeJabberwock
Mortal

Re: DLC Skins - Legion of Doom

Okay, added more members to the rar file. These include Bizarro (Superman), Scarecrow (Joker), Black Manta (found under Aquaman but based on Military Police), Giganta (Wonder Woman) and Toywoman (Harley). Yes, Toywoman. I said I would use Flashpoint Batman, but I couldn't find an Xnalara model, and I thought Harley would fit the Toyman's personality more.
Attachments
injusticesf7.jpg
injusticesf8.jpg
injusticesf9.jpg
injusticesf10.jpg
injusticesf11.jpg
MageeJabberwock
Mortal

Re: DLC Skins - Legion of Doom

The Legion is now complete! All thirteen members are now included in the above rar file. Grodd is under Doomsday, and Brainiac is under Ares.
Attachments
injusticesf13.jpg
injusticesf12.jpg

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”