Dawn of Justice Batman and Superman

AleGN
Mortal

Dawn of Justice Batman and Superman

Post by AleGN »

hi guys, i've recently started to make my first mods and it's a lot more complicated than it's seems haha

first i want to thank heymanjack for the tutorial
second big thanks to CappiedieLaggidy, i've used both your batman begins and DAO batman as base and i took some textures from the 3dmodel of the skin from arkham knight so BIG THANK MAN! full credits to you

here's a preview of the batman skin from dawn of justice
i'm making the damage textures so it's incomplete by the time
i'll upload after finish it and i will make the superman one too
Attachments
bats.png

isswins
Mortal

Re: Dawn of Justice Batman and Superman

Post by isswins »

creates the armor suit of Batman PLEASE
Attachments
batman armur.JPG
Dany-El
Mortal

Post by Dany-El »

Hi ...i'm new in this forum... I too have recently begun to make skin mods for this game.
I found on the internet the BvS Superman and Batman models of the mobile version of the game (IOs Texture + .obj) and I used the face texture to make a Dawn of Justice Superman Skin.
I don't know how turn it into dlc so i replaced the man of steel skin. The suit is the same but with more contrast and vivid colors
I attach download and screenshots before mod (official man of steel dlc) and after (my skin).

Install:
-extract CHAR_Superman_F.xxx
-Copy in "Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\DiscContentPCG\DLC\ZodPatch\PCG\EUAssets"
-Copy in "Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\DiscContentPCG\DLC\ZodPatch\PCG\JPAssets"
-Copy in "Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\DiscContentPCG\DLC\ZodPatch\PCG\USAssets"

(ps.: sorry for bad english)
Attachments
Superman Dawn of Justice - Mod Injustice God Among Us.rar
(20.97 MiB) Downloaded 1145 times
Before_mod.png
After_Mod.png
AleGN
Mortal

Post by AleGN »

i'm really close to finish batman with the damaged textures but i've encountered one problem
the cape doesn't look good with the damage in game
it's like the whole part of the texture that is suposed to be ''damaged'' just issapear from the game... i dunno why
i'll star work on superman after that and release both together

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”