Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:46 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
hey guys today i'm going to show u 5 hours total in work(some cool crap i made)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xxyjj ... +new52.rar


Attachments:
Injustice 2015-12-01 21-53-38-41.jpg
Injustice 2015-12-01 21-53-38-41.jpg [ 110.9 KiB | Viewed 6344 times ]
Injustice 2015-12-01 21-52-42-35.jpg
Injustice 2015-12-01 21-52-42-35.jpg [ 79.96 KiB | Viewed 6344 times ]
Injustice 2015-12-01 21-48-41-63.jpg
Injustice 2015-12-01 21-48-41-63.jpg [ 97.02 KiB | Viewed 6344 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:25 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 90
Side: Light
Go for it!! I've tried this before, but I guess I'm too noob for modding still :-)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:26 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
leebaldz5332 wrote:
Go for it!! I've tried this before, but I guess I'm too noob for modding still :-)

1:which one did u try to make?
2:thanks
3:i'm sure u're not that bad


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:42 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 90
Side: Light
I tried to do the New 52 Black Adam Skin. It's a PS4 Exclusive. My plan is to use the New 52 Shazam, recolor it, and swap Black Adam's Movesets and dialogs. But it didn't worked out. I tried to rip off the files from a PS4 disc but it won't match the PC version. So I eventually gave up.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:52 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
leebaldz5332 wrote:
I tried to do the New 52 Black Adam Skin. It's a PS4 Exclusive. My plan is to use the New 52 Shazam, recolor it, and swap Black Adam's Movesets and dialogs. But it didn't worked out. I tried to rip off the files from a PS4 disc but it won't match the PC version. So I eventually gave up.

hmm....have u tryed the mac version? it usualy includes a lots of ps3 and 4 exclusives
also i know it's a dlc for ps4 but thanks


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:48 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm
Posts: 145
Skype: TheGamerKnight
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A
martinn2001 wrote:
leebaldz5332 wrote:
I tried to do the New 52 Black Adam Skin. It's a PS4 Exclusive. My plan is to use the New 52 Shazam, recolor it, and swap Black Adam's Movesets and dialogs. But it didn't worked out. I tried to rip off the files from a PS4 disc but it won't match the PC version. So I eventually gave up.

hmm....have u tryed the mac version? it usualy includes a lots of ps3 and 4 exclusives
also i know it's a dlc for ps4 but thanks

The Mac version does not have the PS4 exclusive Black Adam suit.

_________________
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Skype: thegamerknight
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:25 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
too bad
also nice of u to join us


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:59 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:09 pm
Posts: 2
It does'nt work the configuration parameters file is not present.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC PACK CLASSIC SHAZAM AND NEW 52 BLACK ADAM
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:55 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
edison.easr wrote:
It does'nt work the configuration parameters file is not present.

what do you mean by that?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon