Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
You expected me to make him out of insurgency right?
i know he has no hat in the game but it's not that big deal
http://www.mediafire.com/download/26xob ... rPatch.zip


Attachments:
Injustice 2016-01-19 21-34-03-59.jpg
Injustice 2016-01-19 21-34-03-59.jpg [ 123.14 KiB | Viewed 5488 times ]
Injustice 2016-01-19 21-31-04-61.jpg
Injustice 2016-01-19 21-31-04-61.jpg [ 50.47 KiB | Viewed 5488 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:11 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm
Posts: 144
Skype: TheGamerKnight
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A
martinn2001 wrote:
You expected me to make him out of insurgency right?
i know he has no hat in the game but it's not that big deal
http://www.mediafire.com/download/26xob ... rPatch.zip

This is literally the lamest excuse for a Joker that I've ever seen. Looks nothing like Arkham Origins Joker. This is bullshit.

_________________
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Skype: thegamerknight
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:03 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
TheGamerKnight wrote:
martinn2001 wrote:
You expected me to make him out of insurgency right?
i know he has no hat in the game but it's not that big deal
http://www.mediafire.com/download/26xob ... rPatch.zip

This is literally the lamest excuse for a Joker that I've ever seen. Looks nothing like Arkham Origins Joker. This is bullshit.

it's got the coat and the face so shut up bruh


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:45 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm
Posts: 144
Skype: TheGamerKnight
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A
martinn2001 wrote:
TheGamerKnight wrote:
martinn2001 wrote:
You expected me to make him out of insurgency right?
i know he has no hat in the game but it's not that big deal
http://www.mediafire.com/download/26xob ... rPatch.zip

This is literally the lamest excuse for a Joker that I've ever seen. Looks nothing like Arkham Origins Joker. This is bullshit.

it's got the coat and the face so shut up bruh

lol it doesn't have the face. it's just joker with the lips redder. wtf are you thinking? The coat is also dark purple, not light purple.

_________________
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Skype: thegamerknight
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:50 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm
Posts: 144
Skype: TheGamerKnight
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A
martinn2001 wrote:
You expected me to make him out of insurgency right?
i know he has no hat in the game but it's not that big deal
http://www.mediafire.com/download/26xob ... rPatch.zip

This is literally the lamest excuse for a Joker that I've ever seen. Looks nothing like Arkham Origins Joker. This is bullshit.[/quote]
it's got the coat and the face so shut up bruh[/quote]

Also, just leave it to someone to make a port of the mobile version. Don't make it yourself. Disastrous things tend to happen when you make mods.

_________________
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Skype: thegamerknight
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:44 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
what is your problem?
and the coat is leather so i made the textures as dark as i could


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:08 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm
Posts: 144
Skype: TheGamerKnight
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A
martinn2001 wrote:
what is your problem?
and the coat is leather so i made the textures as dark as i could

YOU'RE FUCKING HORRIBLE AT MAKING MODS, THAT'S MY PROBLEM

_________________
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Skype: thegamerknight
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:20 am 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
guys seriously? I'm not talking directly to martinn2001, but seriously GamerKnight you should not try to pick up a fight.

both of you make good skins, and you can get even better, only time will tell, I trust you won't fight like this anymore, cause let's be honest it doesn't reflect what this community used to be, and If you don't like someone else's work, don't go and say "YOU'RE F*CKING HORRIBLE AT MAKING MODS" at least give some constructive criticism.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:12 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 8:21 pm
Posts: 12
I don't know if this is a troll or not but i can't stop laughing whenever i see Joker's lips or Gamerknight's comments, sorry if it isn't xD.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:54 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
Lancarnate wrote:
I don't know if this is a troll or not but i can't stop laughing whenever i see Joker's lips or Gamerknight's comments, sorry if it isn't xD.

you bruh get a like from me :D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:17 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:58 am
Posts: 23
Location: London
Skype: Brillo.Jr
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Chris Wreding
a.martin wrote:
guys seriously? I'm not talking directly to martinn2001, but seriously GamerKnight you should not try to pick up a fight.

both of you make good skins, and you can get even better, only time will tell, I trust you won't fight like this anymore, cause let's be honest it doesn't reflect what this community used to be, and If you don't like someone else's work, don't go and say "YOU'RE F*CKING HORRIBLE AT MAKING MODS" at least give some constructive criticism.


Yes indeed martin. I agree with you.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC ARKHAM ORIGINS JOKER
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:43 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:58 am
Posts: 23
Location: London
Skype: Brillo.Jr
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Chris Wreding
Not bad, not bad at all. I see that you got the real BAO clothes, put you should work on the face!
Anyways good skin, and keep up the great work.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon