Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DLC Skin: Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:12 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin




Huge thanks to a.martin for making her a DLC skin!
DLC Skin:
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBNFl ... sp=sharing

Put the Char_Catwoman_Q.xxx from the Green and Skin folders into the same folder as the .ini and .eng for your own choice. She should be under Catwoman.

Old replacer:
Download: http://caplagrobin.deviantart.com/art/I ... -571924375


Last edited by CappiedieLaggidy on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: REPLACER: Killer Frost Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:43 pm 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:

Couldn't find a way to make her a DLC skin, so I had to make her a replacer. If someone helps me with it, it will be much appreciated.

Download: http://caplagrobin.deviantart.com/art/I ... -571924375


You could rename the Char_file with the generic renamer and put it under another character Alternate list, (for example we've rename a few others and put it under zod, or lobo)

any character whose name is shorter than "CHAR_killerfrost" will work perfectly;

maybe under catwoman, and add a letter (ex: Char_Catwoman_Y) that doesn't replace any other existent mod if posible :)

but I'll be honest with you, it will screw up the AI of the character and it will be pretty dumb to fight against it, but It will be fully playable..


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: REPLACER: Killer Frost Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:37 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
a.martin wrote:
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:

Couldn't find a way to make her a DLC skin, so I had to make her a replacer. If someone helps me with it, it will be much appreciated.

Download: http://caplagrobin.deviantart.com/art/I ... -571924375


You could rename the Char_file with the generic renamer and put it under another character Alternate list, (for example we've rename a few others and put it under zod, or lobo)

any character whose name is shorter than "CHAR_killerfrost" will work perfectly;

maybe under catwoman, and add a letter (ex: Char_Catwoman_Y) that doesn't replace any other existent mod if posible :)

but I'll be honest with you, it will screw up the AI of the character and it will be pretty dumb to fight against it, but It will be fully playable..


I tried exactly that, and the lifebar name became Bug_Me, and the HUD was gone. Same with my unreleased Cyborg Batman mod.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: REPLACER: Killer Frost Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:24 am 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:
I tried exactly that, and the lifebar name became Bug_Me, and the HUD was gone. Same with my unreleased Cyborg Batman mod.


I'll give it a try if you want :) just let me know under which character would you like me to put it.. :)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: REPLACER: Killer Frost Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
a.martin wrote:
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:
I tried exactly that, and the lifebar name became Bug_Me, and the HUD was gone. Same with my unreleased Cyborg Batman mod.


I'll give it a try if you want :) just let me know under which character would you like me to put it.. :)


Well, your suggestion of putting her under Catwoman sounds good, maybe CHAR_Catwoman_P


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Killer Frost Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:40 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
Updated the post, now it's a DLC skin!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Killer Frost Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:17 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm
Posts: 145
Skype: TheGamerKnight
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:
Updated the post, now it's a DLC skin!

OH. MY. GOD. This is literally perfect.

_________________
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Skype: thegamerknight
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:24 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:05 pm
Posts: 2
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:




Huge thanks to a.martin for making her a DLC skin!
DLC Skin:
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBNFl ... sp=sharing

Put the Char_Catwoman_Q.xxx from the Green and Skin folders into the same folder as the .ini and .eng for your own choice. She should be under Catwoman.

Old replacer:
Download: http://caplagrobin.deviantart.com/art/I ... -571924375



I'm kinda new to this whole downloadable skins thing so it would be great if you could please explain the process for downloading the dlc version of this skin. I don't really know what the .ini and the .eng files are. Sorry, I'm kinda clueless about this kind of stuff.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:05 pm
Posts: 2
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:




Huge thanks to a.martin for making her a DLC skin!
DLC Skin:
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBNFl ... sp=sharing

Put the Char_Catwoman_Q.xxx from the Green and Skin folders into the same folder as the .ini and .eng for your own choice. She should be under Catwoman.

Old replacer:
Download: http://caplagrobin.deviantart.com/art/I ... -571924375



I'm kinda new to this whole downloadable skins thing so it would be great if you could please explain the process for downloading the dlc version of this skin. I don't really know what the .ini and the .eng files are. Sorry, I'm kinda clueless about this kind of stuff.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Poison Ivy
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:43 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 2
Side: Light
The googledrive link is broken ... Could you please re-raise it? :'(


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon