Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:43 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin




I used UncleFestor's Playable NPCs mod for this one, hope you don't mind!

Download with the green button on the right: http://caplagrobin.deviantart.com/art/I ... -570588530

He should be under Lobo. And I tried to give him a description, but it doesn't change for some reason.


Last edited by CappiedieLaggidy on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:18 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm
Posts: 145
Skype: TheGamerKnight
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:


I used UncleFestor's Playable NPCs mod for this one, hope you don't mind!

Download with the green button on the right: http://caplagrobin.deviantart.com/art/I ... -570588530

He should be under Lobo. And I tried to give him a description, but it doesn't change for some reason.

Holy s***...this looks incredible...

_________________
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Skype: thegamerknight
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:28 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
TheGamerKnight wrote:
Holy s***...this looks incredible...


Thanks! :)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:52 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:
TheGamerKnight wrote:
Holy s***...this looks incredible...


Thanks! :)

i did not knew you play injustice(i hope you remember me)
also where did u saw that playable npc mod


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:12 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
martinn2001 wrote:
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:
TheGamerKnight wrote:
Holy s***...this looks incredible...


Thanks! :)

i did not knew you play injustice(i hope you remember me)
also where did u saw that playable npc mod


Only recently started modding it.

And I just googled it.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/injust ... ted.39627/


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:16 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
thank you i was looking for this
do you remember me?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:17 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
martinn2001 wrote:
thank you i was looking for this
do you remember me?


From cs.rin.ru forums?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:25 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Bulgaria
Skype: martinn_n
Side: Darkness
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:
martinn2001 wrote:
thank you i was looking for this
do you remember me?


From cs.rin.ru forums?

yep
you taught me many things
I forgot to say how amazing the skin is


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:49 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:58 am
Posts: 23
Location: London
Skype: Brillo.Jr
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Chris Wreding
This is focking amazing! I love this! You made a dream real here!
Thank you for this mod and keep up the AMAZING modding skill!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skin: Anarky
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
BrilloJr wrote:
This is focking amazing! I love this! You made a dream real here!
Thank you for this mod and keep up the AMAZING modding skill!


Thanks a lot!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon