DLC Skin: New 52 Wally West

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin: New 52 Wally West

Post by a.martin »

Well there's nothing much to say about this skin, I just thought It would look really cool to throw this awesome rebooted character into the game as a new skin, and also you can still play with the original Kid Flash made by Wyruzzah :D

Thanks a lot to DCdude8888 for the awesome video!

External Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c3hv7 ... y+West.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later :)
Attachments
Injustice 21-08-2015 20-49-52-541.jpg
Injustice 21-08-2015 20-49-43-228.jpg
Injustice 21-08-2015 20-51-26-565.jpg
Injustice 21-08-2015 20-51-31-234.jpg
Wally west New52.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mysterio2003
Mortal

Re: DLC Skin: New 52 Wally West

Post by Mysterio2003 »

Love it
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Mysterio2003 wrote:Love it
kenny undead
Master
Side: Light

Post by kenny undead »

amazing mod! :mrgreen:
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

kenny undead wrote:amazing mod! :mrgreen:
thanks I hope you enjoy it a lot! :D
martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by martinn2001 »

good job man
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

martinn2001 wrote:good job man
thanks! :D
Mysterio2003
Mortal

Post by Mysterio2003 »

Hey A.Martin can you make an actual Uncle Bingo like this one http://www.hottoys.com.hk/photos/PD1368 ... 8704026289
TheReverse
Mortal

Post by TheReverse »

All the skins by you wont work there is no folder
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

TheReverse wrote:All the skins by you wont work there is no folder
that's weird :/ in every steam, and non steam version that has the updated installed, the mods from everyone works perfectly, check again maybe you missed something :)

you gotta go to the folder where you've installed injustice, and there you'll see a folder called "DLC" inside that folder you have to copy and paste the folder that I give to you "a.martinpatch" and then start the game, that should make it work!

usually the most common problems here are that the skins crash the game, that's usually because they are not updated..

check again and let's hope it works! :)
TheReverse
Mortal

Post by TheReverse »

Its all good now great skin been waiting for a wally west from CW
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

TheReverse wrote:Its all good now great skin been waiting for a wally west from CW
thanks man! I'm glad it worked! now enjoy the skins! :D
Sambhav
Mortal

Post by Sambhav »

Man I m trying to use all if your skins together like
Mazahs - forever evil,
Comedian joker the killing joke fix,
Earth2 F.E. Sups,
Superman Beyond
Wallet west new 52
But ain't none of em' are working. Need help so I could use all of them together.
Could you guide? :?: :mrgreen:
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Sambhav wrote:Man I m trying to use all if your skins together like
Mazahs - forever evil,
Earth2 F.E. Sups,
Superman Beyond
Wallet west new 52
But ain't none of em' are working. Need help so I could use all of them together.
oh my god how long have I've been gone studying? sorry for the late reply man! I got a lot to keep up to..
first I would need to know whats the problem, ex: they don't appear on the DLC skins list, they appear but crash the game.. etc..

if they appear but crash the game it's usually because of the game, if it has the update on, or if it doesn't have the update, (there's only 1 update don't worry)

well If you have the steam version of the game, it has the update, so you shouldn't have a problem.. just, copy the "a.martinpatch" folder to the DLC directory of the game.. and that should make them work..

and if you don't have the steam version you can always look up the update and install it, and that should fix it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

now.. if it isn't that.. I think it could be the order of how did you installed the skins..

cause you know, the list that unlocks the skins grew over time, so the most recent skin has every skin made until that point;
for example my comedian joker (fixed) was my first skin, so the list obviously would have only that skin.. and if someone copy that and replace the most recent ini files (that had all the skins) for that old one, that would make the other skins to dissapear.. (I hope I'm making sense here..)

anyway, the fix for that would be to install at last, the most recent skin made.. in your case it would be New 52 Wally west

you can always look this post where I put all my skins made, and they are ordered by the time they were uploaded so you would always have to install the most recent that would be at the end :) http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =87&t=7521

modding it's messy, I know.. and sorry for the late reply, I'm really glad and happy that you like my skins :D
Sambhav
Mortal

Post by Sambhav »

a.martin wrote:
Sambhav wrote:Man I m trying to use all if your skins together like
Mazahs - forever evil,
Earth2 F.E. Sups,
Superman Beyond
Wallet west new 52
oh my god how long have I've been gone studying? sorry for the late reply man! I got a lot to keep up to..
first I would need to know whats the problem, ex: they don't appear on the DLC skins list, they appear but crash the game.. etc..

if they appear but crash the game it's usually because of the game, if it has the update on, or if it doesn't have the update, (there's only 1 update don't worry)

well If you have the steam version of the game, it has the update, so you shouldn't have a problem.. just, copy the "a.martinpatch" folder to the DLC directory of the game.. and that should make them work..

and if you don't have the steam version you can always look up the update and install it, and that should fix it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

now.. if it isn't that.. I think it could be the order of how did you installed the skins..

cause you know, the list that unlocks the skins grew over time, so the most recent skin has every skin made until that point;
for example my comedian joker (fixed) was my first skin, so the list obviously would have only that skin.. and if someone copy that and replace the most recent ini files (that had all the skins) for that old one, that would make the other skins to dissapear.. (I hope I'm making sense here..)

anyway, the fix for that would be to install at last, the most recent skin made.. in your case it would be New 52 Wally west

you can always look this post where I put all my skins made, and they are ordered by the time they were uploaded so you would always have to install the most recent that would be at the end :) http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =87&t=7521

modding it's messy, I know.. and sorry for the late reply, I'm really glad and happy that you like my skins :D
Ok First of all who wouldn't like the amazing work you do man, it's great , thank you for that. And secondly I download 7.7GB BlackBox Repack.
Your skins show up without name but they crash the game.
What do you suggest I do. :?: :oops:

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”