DLC Skin: New 52 Wally West

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: DLC Skin: New 52 Wally West

Post by a.martin »

Sambhav wrote:
Ok First of all who wouldn't like the amazing work you do man, it's great , thank you for that. And secondly I download 7.7GB BlackBox Repack.
Your skins show up without name but they crash the game.
What do you suggest I do. :?: :oops:
well if that's the case, search for the update, install it and try to put the mods again, that should fix it :3

Sambhav
Mortal

Post by Sambhav »

a.martin wrote: well if that's the case, search for the update, install it and try to put the mods again, that should fix it :3
Alright, I will try that.
In the meanwhile, I myself am making a skin.
Just wanna ask you if I can swap "how a character walks" with another character? :mrgreen: :twisted:
martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by martinn2001 »

Sambhav wrote:
a.martin wrote:
Sambhav wrote:Man I m trying to use all if your skins together like
Mazahs - forever evil,
Comedian joker the killing joke fix,
Earth2 F.E. Sups,
Superman Beyond
Wallet west new 52
But ain't none of em' are working. Need help so I could use all of them together.
Could you guide? :?: :mrgreen:
oh my god how long have I've been gone studying? sorry for the late reply man! I got a lot to keep up to..
first I would need to know whats the problem, ex: they don't appear on the DLC skins list, they appear but crash the game.. etc..

if they appear but crash the game it's usually because of the game, if it has the update on, or if it doesn't have the update, (there's only 1 update don't worry)

well If you have the steam version of the game, it has the update, so you shouldn't have a problem.. just, copy the "a.martinpatch" folder to the DLC directory of the game.. and that should make them work..

and if you don't have the steam version you can always look up the update and install it, and that should fix it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

now.. if it isn't that.. I think it could be the order of how did you installed the skins..

cause you know, the list that unlocks the skins grew over time, so the most recent skin has every skin made until that point;
for example my comedian joker (fixed) was my first skin, so the list obviously would have only that skin.. and if someone copy that and replace the most recent ini files (that had all the skins) for that old one, that would make the other skins to dissapear.. (I hope I'm making sense here..)

anyway, the fix for that would be to install at last, the most recent skin made.. in your case it would be New 52 Wally west

you can always look this post where I put all my skins made, and they are ordered by the time they were uploaded so you would always have to install the most recent that would be at the end :) http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =87&t=7521

modding it's messy, I know.. and sorry for the late reply, I'm really glad and happy that you like my skins :D
Ok First of all who wouldn't like the amazing work you do man, it's great , thank you for that. And secondly I download 7.7GB BlackBox Repack.
Your skins show up without name but they crash the game.
What do you suggest I do. :?: :oops:
download the R.G. MECHANICS one
Sambhav
Mortal

Post by Sambhav »

Alright I understand you are busy but a.Martin and the people here, anyone just help me change the "bug_me" name error please! :roll: :shock: :oops:

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”