DLC SKIN: Red Arrow from injustice

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC SKIN: Red Arrow from injustice

Post by a.martin »

Inspired by Green Arrow's ending on the Battle mode I'll give you, RED ARROW!
This is a DLC skin for Green Arrow

Some intro for the Character..
"After the fall of Superman, a citizen unsatisfied with the monument of Green Arrow, followed his footsteps and took the name of Red Arrow, with the help and training of the Alternate Oliver Queen and Green Arrow's old weapons of its dimension, Red Arrow it's ready to protect the city."

Thanks Again to DCdude8888 for an Awesome video and review of the skins, dude you rock!

BTW: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE, I WISH YOU THE BEST! :D

Installation: just copy all the files in the folder "a.martinpatch" if you have my "Comedian Joker" DLC SKIN,

if you don't, then just copy the folder to your DLC folder in your injustice directory and enjoy, thanks I hope you to like it! :D
Attachments
a.martin -Red Arrow DLC SKIN.rar
soon I'll be putting a link of mediafire just in case.. :D
(12.06 MiB) Downloaded 3546 times
RA3.jpg
RA2.jpg
RA1.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

heymanjack
Apprentice

Re: DLC SKIN: Red Arrow from injustice

Post by heymanjack »

Hey dude. This skin is fantastic, I've noticed something though, Is the arrow, bow, etc still supposed to be green?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

heymanjack wrote:Hey dude. This skin is fantastic, I've noticed something though, Is the arrow, bow, etc still supposed to be green?
In this case yes, because in the BIOS says and I've included it, that Red Arrow is Armed with Green Arrow's weapons of His dimension to continue his legacy..

Also, to be honest changing the color of the bow the knife and all the other things cause some bugs between the others skins, especially if you fight against them or even separately..

And thanks, I've seen your Deadshot skin It's awesome I really like it
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

a.martin wrote:
heymanjack wrote:Hey dude. This skin is fantastic, I've noticed something though, Is the arrow, bow, etc still supposed to be green?
In this case yes, because in the BIOS says and I've included it, that Red Arrow is Armed with Green Arrow's weapons of His dimension to continue his legacy..

Also, to be honest changing the color of the bow the knife and all the other things cause some bugs between the others skins, especially if you fight against them or even separately..

And thanks, I've seen your Deadshot skin It's awesome I really like it
Oh, ok now I get it. Also, to get around the problem of texture sharing, you can rename them using the renamer,the process is similar to the way you renamed the ui, props get shared between characters, so yeah :)

Thanks for the kind words dude. Looking forward in seeing your upcoming skins in the future! :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

heymanjack wrote:Oh, ok now I get it. Also, to get around the problem of texture sharing, you can rename them using the renamer,the process is similar to the way you renamed the ui, props get shared between characters, so yeah :)

Thanks for the kind words dude. Looking forward in seeing your upcoming skins in the future! :)
you know.. I've done that.. Rename every file of the props but the problem still.. And there was a bug for example.. Red arrow as player 1 and Tv Green Arrow as player 2.. The player 2 would have a red bow and knife.. And if it was the other way green arrow as p1 and red arrow as p2 red arrow would have a green bow and knife. So I've let red arrow have green arrow's weapons and all his props as an honor to his legacy, also that could fit perfect to his story on the injustice's alternate world
Dehayat
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: Dehayat

Post by Dehayat »

awsome story
Batman vs scorpion
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin: ..for different weapons, things between originally same skins, intros u need rename also _MIC of weapons, things in hex editor. Example GA_Bow_MIC to RA_BOW_MIC and on and on .. and u need rename all MIC for textures u changed :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

thanks to all for the advices and the support, on the next Skin I'll have all that in mind, It took me a long time to put the name in the life bar haha :D
neiescle
Mortal

Post by neiescle »

hey dude you can make a dlc for this skin please.
I tried but could not.
if you want I have the edited file.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

neiescle wrote:hey dude you can make a dlc for this skin please.
I tried but could not.

Believe me that I would love to make that skin that you made into a DLC because of 2 reasons.
1- your job was perfect and 2-that skin it's more accurate to the Red Arrow in the ending battle of green arrow..
but there are problems, as far as I know, we can't make DLC skins out of Default skins I mean the "Primary skins"

Sorry for replying now.. I had some problems with my hard drive and my crappy win7 :( and I couldn't get in the forums.
But again let me tell you, you did an amazing job.
heymanjack
Apprentice

Post by heymanjack »

a.martin wrote:
neiescle wrote:hey dude you can make a dlc for this skin please.
I tried but could not.

Believe me that I would love to make that skin that you made into a DLC because of 2 reasons.
1- your job was perfect and 2-that skin it's more accurate to the Red Arrow in the ending battle of green arrow..
but there are problems, as far as I know, we can't make DLC skins out of Default skins I mean the "Primary skins"

Sorry for replying now.. I had some problems with my hard drive and my crappy win7 :( and I couldn't get in the forums.
But again let me tell you, you did an amazing job.
Technically, you can, but the skin just won't show under Green Arrow lol.
martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by martinn2001 »

i cant see or fight with any skin.why?help!plese!
martinn2001
Apprentice

Post by martinn2001 »

i did all the things that i had to

p.s. good job
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

martinn2001 wrote:i did all the things that i had to
p.s. good job
Thanks! :) and, it should work..
If you have the game updated.. and you copy my "a.martinpatch" folder inside the DLC folder in the injustice directory it should work fine :)
aidennish
Mortal
PSN: Landy_bones
XBox Live: Deadpool2317

Post by aidennish »

There Is One Thing I Would Like To Ask You. What Is The Difference From This Mod And The Arsenal Mod You Previously Made From Here: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... 4&start=15

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”