Help Modders

Tataksh
Mortal

Help Modders

Post by Tataksh »

Hi modders specially a.martain i had seen your videos from dude888. Recently I had downloaded all the skins from Ja40. It is not showing all the names of skins. But in videos of dude888 it skows all names of skins.

Please Help Guys

Ja40
Mortal
PSN: Ja40

Re: Help Modders

Post by Ja40 »

Tataksh wrote:Hi modders specially a.martain i had seen your videos from dude888. Recently I had downloaded all the skins from Ja40. It is not showing all the names of skins. But in videos of dude888 it skows all names of skins.

Please Help Guys
Of course it´s not showing all the names, but it´s because of the game not being prepared for such a number of skins. So when you have more than 7 or 8 skins for one character the names don´t show up. But like i said in my post you still can select them scrolling down. It´s not only you, for me the names don´t show up too, but like i sadi, the game isn´t prepared for that number of skins. I want to see that dude888 video Can you post a link?
Tataksh
Mortal

Post by Tataksh »

Ja40 wrote:
Tataksh wrote:Hi modders specially a.martain i had seen your videos from dude888. Recently I had downloaded all the skins from Ja40. It is not showing all the names of skins. But in videos of dude888 it skows all names of skins.

Please Help Guys
Of course it´s not showing all the names, but it´s because of the game not being prepared for such a number of skins. So when you have more than 7 or 8 skins for one character the names don´t show up. But like i said in my post you still can select them scrolling down. It´s not only you, for me the names don´t show up too, but like i sadi, the game isn´t prepared for that number of skins. I want to see that dude888 video Can you post a link?
See here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzM87wKfFc

When Dude888 is selecting green lantern there are so many skins
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Tataksh
Mortal

Post by Tataksh »

Tataksh wrote:
Ja40 wrote:

Please Help Guys
See here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzM87wKfFc

When Dude888 is selecting green lantern there are so many skins
Also Count There are 11 skins
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

the thing is that the game have a list that has a top of 11 skins, beyond 11 the list keeps going down but you don't see the names.. :/

I might recomend the most dumb thing.. cause I've already done it myself, that it's go to the archives part of the game (you know where you see the bios and the character model), and keep going down in every long list, and write down the complete list on a paper :/ I did that..
dumb but it works :P
Tataksh
Mortal

Post by Tataksh »

a.martin wrote:the thing is that the game have a list that has a top of 11 skins, beyond 11 the list keeps going down but you don't see the names.. :/

I might recomend the most dumb thing.. cause I've already done it myself, that it's go to the archives part of the game (you know where you see the bios and the character model), and keep going down in every long list, and write down the complete list on a paper :/ I did that..
dumb but it works :P
I hope it helps others also. Thanks Master for your idea :idea:

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”