help with Wyruzzah skins

Maverick074
Mortal

help with Wyruzzah skins

Post by Maverick074 »

so ive downloaded the files for DLC skins by Wyruzzah and put them in a folder in the DLC category, but they wont work. does anyone have a link to the config files he made?

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: help with Wyruzzah skins

Post by wyruzzah »

Maverick074 wrote:so ive downloaded the files for DLC skins by Wyruzzah and put them in a folder in the DLC category, but they wont work. does anyone have a link to the config files he made?
You must doing something wrong, because for instance in WYRUZZAH DLC UPDATE V2.5 (ONLY BLACKEST NIGHT DEATSTROKE SKIN).rar there is Wyruzzah__PCG-DCFGame.ini which is config as you call it :)
cizmeci
Mortal

Post by cizmeci »

wyruzzah wrote:
Maverick074 wrote:so ive downloaded the files for DLC skins by Wyruzzah and put them in a folder in the DLC category, but they wont work. does anyone have a link to the config files he made?
You must doing something wrong, because for instance in WYRUZZAH DLC UPDATE V2.5 (ONLY BLACKEST NIGHT DEATSTROKE SKIN).rar there is Wyruzzah__PCG-DCFGame.ini which is config as you call it :)
Hey wyruzzah can you confirm if the all in one link works properly? ( the file ja40 shared)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

cizmeci wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
Hey wyruzzah can you confirm if the all in one link works properly? ( the file ja40 shared)
I think all links that i shared works fine, and nobody complained, so i think they work fine :)

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”