Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:35 pm 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
well sorry for being absent this past days, the university got me a little busy and with and exam last friday :P so, here are 2 new skins it's not much but I hope you enjoy them :)
Red Lantern Zod (Requested by: Condeecas)-sorry to condeecas, It didn't look exactly like you might want it :( on the man of steel skin I couldn't put the logos on him and make it look good :(




Thanks to DCdude8888 for the amazing video!

external link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9rvb ... RL+Zod.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later :)


Attachments:
Injustice 2014-11-27 15-56-48-33.jpg
Injustice 2014-11-27 15-56-48-33.jpg [ 81.78 KiB | Viewed 8948 times ]
Injustice 2014-11-30 23-17-38-40.jpg
Injustice 2014-11-30 23-17-38-40.jpg [ 37.5 KiB | Viewed 8948 times ]


Last edited by a.martin on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:46 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 90
Side: Light
Two thumbs up!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:38 pm 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
leebaldz5332 wrote:
Two thumbs up!

Thanks man!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:45 pm 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:45 am
Posts: 246
sweetness! :)

thanks again for sharing!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:55 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 131
Side: Darkness
Sorry for being late but it looks awesome!!!! Although is RL Zod under Zod or another character on the select screen?

_________________
"Groovy" - Ash Williams


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:20 pm 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
condeecas wrote:
Sorry for being late but it looks awesome!!!! Although is RL Zod under Zod or another character on the select screen?

yeah it's under zod :)
* zod batgirl and lobo are the only 3 dlc chars that we had duplicates of their primary costume.. thanks to wyruzzah


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:18 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 90
Side: Light
Wonder if we could do that for all characters?! I'd love to see the Tim Drake Robin skin under NightWing. It would look very legit!!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:40 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 131
Side: Darkness
a.martin wrote:
condeecas wrote:
Sorry for being late but it looks awesome!!!! Although is RL Zod under Zod or another character on the select screen?

yeah it's under zod :)
* zod batgirl and lobo are the only 3 dlc chars that we had duplicates of their primary costume.. thanks to wyruzzah
Thanks so much. And also I agree with leebaldz. Could we do that for other characters cuz my lordy I would love that.

_________________
"Groovy" - Ash Williams


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:20 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 90
Side: Light
I would love to see that sweet new Red Arrow Skin under Green Arrow Character Select!! And if this will be done, I would love to see a.martin's new and improved MK ninjas under Scorpion character select!! a.martin, I've already ripped the full audio (voices of characters) of MKKE. I'm just getting the ninja's voices, chopping them off so it can be ready for import to your new MK ninja skins :-) Rain and Reptile doesn't have much though. But SubZero, Noob Saibot (I included Bi-Han SubZero's voice for Noob. They're the same character anyway), and Ermac (please also make Ermac with green flames :-) ) has a lot of dialogue that we can put in the intro, victory, clashes, and even grunts when they get hit, etc.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:18 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 131
Side: Darkness
leebaldz5332 wrote:
I would love to see that sweet new Red Arrow Skin under Green Arrow Character Select!! And if this will be done, I would love to see a.martin's new and improved MK ninjas under Scorpion character select!! a.martin, I've already ripped the full audio (voices of characters) of MKKE. I'm just getting the ninja's voices, chopping them off so it can be ready for import to your new MK ninja skins :-) Rain and Reptile doesn't have much though. But SubZero, Noob Saibot (I included Bi-Han SubZero's voice for Noob. They're the same character anyway), and Ermac (please also make Ermac with green flames :-) ) has a lot of dialogue that we can put in the intro, victory, clashes, and even grunts when they get hit, etc.
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes also with changing the effects to the respective charcters.

_________________
"Groovy" - Ash Williams


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon