DLC Skin: Raven, The Prophecy (from tv teen titans)

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin: Raven, The Prophecy (from tv teen titans)

Post by a.martin »

Well guys Like I've said before, I will focus now on the few chars that don't have many skins, and I got this idea the night I got to make the redesigned batgirl, I watched this old teen titans episode that was soo awesome, and made me want to make this for raven so enjoy! and if you can, watch the episode for the old times ;)

Thanks to DCdude8888 for the awesome video! It ain't such a big skin but it's something :)

external link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qiab7 ... ophecy.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later :)
Attachments
Injustice 2014-11-20 03-48-26-98.jpg
and if somebody asks, yes, she has that trigon mark on her forehead. unfortunately it's not visible :(
and if somebody asks, yes, she has that trigon mark on her forehead. unfortunately it's not visible :(
raven the profecy.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Re: DLC Skin: Raven, The Prophecy (from tv teen titans)

Post by leebaldz5332 »

This Raven ROCKS!!! Thanks a.martin for this another masterpiece!!!
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

awesome!!!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

thanks guys I hope you enjoy it :) I'll see whats my next idea on my list and start to work on it :)
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

Awesome skin a.martin!!! May I suggest a skin for...... ZOD!!!! And the perfect fit for..
1981656-zod.jpg
RED LANTERN ZOD!!!! It'd be perfect, but without the headdress!!!!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:Awesome skin a.martin!!! May I suggest a skin for...... ZOD!!!! And the perfect fit for..
1981656-zod.jpg
To be honest, I doubt I can get near that picture but, I can try on the main costume, and recolour him with red and black and put those logos on him :)
okest3r_13
Apprentice
PSN: okester13

Post by okest3r_13 »

I would have liked to see her with paler skin and more vibrant blue and red, but overall I really like it! I definitely loved the Raven episodes of the Teen Titans cartoon the best, and this story arc was one of my favorites! You did an amazing job on the spooky markings and recolors! ^_^ Perhaps this is could be the start of an actual Teen Titans Animated Raven skin?
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

a.martin wrote:
condeecas wrote:Awesome skin a.martin!!! May I suggest a skin for...... ZOD!!!! And the perfect fit for..
1981656-zod.jpg
To be honest, I doubt I can get near that picture but, I can try on the main costume, and recolour him with red and black and put those logos on him :)
I was thinking Man of Steel costume with black suit , the logo, belt, and possibly red hair/eyes.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

okest3r_13 wrote:I would have liked to see her with paler skin and more vibrant blue and red, but overall I really like it! I definitely loved the Raven episodes of the Teen Titans cartoon the best, and this story arc was one of my favorites! You did an amazing job on the spooky markings and recolors! ^_^ Perhaps this is could be the start of an actual Teen Titans Animated Raven skin?
I've painted the skin gray but it looked the same in game so, I've let the skin with it's original color.. and I thought that raven colors were black and purple on the tv show, and it she had purple boots and the cape too, then the chest and arms were black, so I've made the skin just like that :) and thanks about the marks :) was hard to match them with the damages :( maybe I'll release the version of this skin without marks to be the Tv series skin :P

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”