a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: DLC Skins: The Villains pack 2: The return of Villains p

Post by a.martin »

leebaldz5332 wrote:
a.martin wrote:
leebaldz5332 wrote:Love the new skins!! The Zoom Skin was my favorite ;-)
oh thanks :3 by the way, how is it going your black adam idea? you managed to pull it off? :)
Oh yeah. About that, I followed through heymanjack's modding tutorial and I've already edited some of the colors. I used the New 52 Shazam as a base. Basically, I just changed the red and white parts to black, and darken up the gold accents a bit. During my school break, I'll probably make some edits with the skin tone so at least he has Black Adam's complexion. The problem is, how do I create a new skin out of it, like how do I clone it and place it under Black Adam? I'm sure if I place it back to game folder it will replace my New 52 Shazam. What are the programs that I need to use to swap Intro, Victory and Voice? I still have no luck with the Hex Editor I'm using... Sorry if I have a lot of questions. I'm really new to this!
yeah man I undestand you :) it's a little hard but you'll get to it.
*lets begin with the first, you want to make it as a new skin.. when you finish your skin you'll have to rename it with the program called "generic renamer" you'll find it on the tutorial section :) basically it will change the letter of the char's name. for example the new 52 skin it's called "char_shazam_a" you only have to change the A for another letter, in this case unfortunatelly you won't be able to put shazam under black adam because blackadam's name it too long to rename shazam into it, you'll understand that the renamer won't make larger names.
*then, like I've said before, you can swap the intro's and victories with the Hex editor, you will find the intro and victory name files while looking up for the Ui_I_Sm on the HEX, it's good trick. in this case, you might have to rename with the generic renamer, the intro and victory of black adam and give it a shorter name for shazam..
*about the voices, I'm still trying to figure it out...

Anyway, I'll try to help you everytime you need it :)

MasterCobra93
Mortal

Post by MasterCobra93 »

hello im new to this forum and i liked your work on the skins, i dont know how to create skins myself so i dont know how to contribute here,hope this isnt a problem. i also want to ask about the black flash skin choice i saw on the CW reverse flash video you have posted here,is it available to us ? can i see it somewhere ? i am really interested in it. thnx in advance
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

MasterCobra93 wrote:hello im new to this forum and i liked your work on the skins, i dont know how to create skins myself so i dont know how to contribute here,hope this isnt a problem. i also want to ask about the black flash skin choice i saw on the CW reverse flash video you have posted here,is it available to us ? can i see it somewhere ? i am really interested in it. thnx in advance
Hi! :D thanks man I really apreciate what you say :) and If you were asking about this skin

It's here: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =87&t=7213

and if you want to check if there's other mod that I've made you can check this post, I believe I have it updated to the last skin I've uploaded here :) http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =87&t=7521

I really hope you enjoy it man! and welcome to the community! :D

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”