How to instal skins?

heel
Mortal
Side: Light

How to instal skins?

Post by heel »

Sorry for my bad english but can somebody help me how to instal mods from heymanjack? I dont know what means "Merge the heymanjackpack folders inside the base files.rar and the ini.rar" im from Russia and cant understand it. Help me please.

P.S. Martin have good mods too but its just another skin. And i can download martins skins (its easy)

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: How to instal skins?

Post by a.martin »

heel wrote:Sorry for my bad english but can somebody help me how to instal mods from heymanjack? I dont know what means "Merge the heymanjackpack folders inside the base files.rar and the ini.rar" im from Russia and cant understand it. Help me please.

P.S. Martin have good mods too but its just another skin. And i can download martins skins (its easy)
hey thanks about that :P
and to install heymajack skins it's pretty easy, the intallation of the mods it's the same for everyone:
*you should make a "Heymanjackpack" folder inside the DLC folder of the game,
like this:
E:\Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\ DiscContentPCG\ DLC\ heymanjackpack

and inside his folder "heymanjackpack" you have to put, the INI files, and the char files;
for example on his Zoom pack skins; you'll see that he has

*ZOOM PACK DLC BASE FILES
*INI FILES

all you have to do it's to download all the files, and put them into a "heymanjackpack" folder inside the DLC folder of the game

I hope you can install the skins and enjoy them :)
heel
Mortal

Post by heel »

I do that but it doesnt work! I have heymanjackpack folder inside DLC and two files there "batman bictory" and "CHAR_Batman". Whats wrong?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

heel wrote:I do that but it doesnt work! I have heymanjackpack folder inside DLC and two files there "batman bictory" and "CHAR_Batman". Whats wrong?
just those 2 files?? you missed the ini files..
download the ini files from the same post where you got the batman files and put those ini files inside "heymanjackpack" folder.. that should make them work..

just in case I put his link here.. put all those files inside the heymanjackpack folder

http://www.mediafire.com/download/utxdp ... ckinis.rar

them let me know if it worked :)
heel
Mortal

Post by heel »

Oh! There is my mistake! I downloaded file from wrong link. Thank you very much!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

heel wrote:Oh! There is my mistake! I downloaded file from wrong link. Thank you very much!
Awesome man! enjoy the game! :D

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”