DLC Skin: Black Canary

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin: Black Canary

Post by a.martin »

hey guys! this were supposed to be a 2 skin pack with red tornado included but, there are some problems with red tornado on the damage files, a weird problem.. so.. for now it's just Black Canary :P the good old love of Green Arrow

It also has a little fix for my 60's joker, I've realised I didn't made the Damage_spec for him so that's already solved :P

Thanks a lot to DCdude8888 for the amazing video! by the way I hope you get well pretty soon :) and don't worry I have the same problems with injustice and Fraps :P
external link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cu72k ... Canary.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later :)
Attachments
Black Canary
Black Canary
The final form of Red Tornado. damage looks brighter than the rest of the red parts :/
The final form of Red Tornado. damage looks brighter than the rest of the red parts :/
Last edited by a.martin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Skin: Black Canary

Post by condeecas »

Wow these are AMAZING!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:Wow these are AMAZING!
Thanks man! Now, I'm trying to fix the Red tornado color for the damages.. and Wyruzzah It's giving me a few advices so, hopefully will be ready soon :)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin: Nice man! Did _MIC swap worked?! You can also check if your _Spec have alpha channel ,if not save _Spec with interpolated alpha and open again same _Spec make whole alpha channel to black color with one point white or gray somewhere in corner. Save again and try check dmg brightness differencies.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:a.martin: Nice man! Did _MIC swap worked?! You can also check if your _Spec have alpha channel ,if not save _Spec with interpolated alpha and open again same _Spec make whole alpha channel to black color with one point white or gray somewhere in corner. Save again and try check dmg brightness differencies.
not for now, but I'm still trying.. I switch places of the MIC's for example, there's char_eyes_AP_MIC first, and then char_eyes_MIC, so, I switch the order, I put the _MIC first and the _AP_MIC on the second place..

about the alpha I've tried something like that, but not the thing you're saying.. I've painted it all white
russlaw
Mortal

Post by russlaw »

Hello. I only just got the game and am really enjoying these new skins.
I really like the black canary skin you made, but when I switch to swoprd and shield, the sheild throw makes a sound, but nothing visible happens, and no HIT is made on the other character.
Can anyone confirm this? any ideaS?
thanks.
Russ
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

russlaw wrote:Hello. I only just got the game and am really enjoying these new skins.
I really like the black canary skin you made, but when I switch to swoprd and shield, the sheild throw makes a sound, but nothing visible happens, and no HIT is made on the other character.
Can anyone confirm this? any ideaS?
thanks.
Russ
yeah you're right, damn.. it's because of the name on the life bar :( after changing it.. the shield hit move doesn't work properly :( sorry

It happened the same on nightwing after renaming the the name on the life bar to robin.. one of his moves gets screwed up too..
russlaw
Mortal

Post by russlaw »

well, firstly, it is great to hear back from you so quick. Glad I brought it to your attention.

so, I love the visuals.. I can do without the name actually. CaN I change the name back? and keep the skin and get it working?

also.. kind of unrelated question, but can I use an existing DLC skin (ie, I saw sub zero) and use it for Crystal frost?? (once again, I dont need to change name... although I probably need to remove her voice right?)

Thanks
Russ
russlaw
Mortal

Post by russlaw »

Also, is there a way I could get a test version of the black canary file where the name is not changed to get it working? I can even replace my main wonderwoman as I think this new skin is about a million times better.
Thanks
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

russlaw wrote:Also, is there a way I could get a test version of the black canary file where the name is not changed to get it working? I can even replace my main wonderwoman as I think this new skin is about a million times better.
Thanks
hey sorry about not replying again last night.. I got a little problem with my pc and with mkx :P I was going to make the skin without the name and put it here for you, but I couldn't finish it yet.. I'll get out of class in a few hours and get home and finish it so you can enjoy it :)
russlaw
Mortal

Post by russlaw »

Hey. that is fantastic. no rush. your studies are important.

only when you have time, let me know about the idea of using different models for different characters (for fun)
I might try some basic modding like that. I dont know if there is an iron man skin.. but it might be fun to put it on the superman character! and/or also cyborg.. just to see it. I dont know what is possible yet.

thanks again
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

russlaw wrote:Hey. that is fantastic. no rush. your studies are important.

only when you have time, let me know about the idea of using different models for different characters (for fun)
I might try some basic modding like that. I dont know if there is an iron man skin.. but it might be fun to put it on the superman character! and/or also cyborg.. just to see it. I dont know what is possible yet.

thanks again
thanks for reminding me of that.. unfortunately.. we can't use the moves of killer frost on Scorpion's model :( otherwise it would be freaking awesome.. one of the guys had the awesome idea of using scorpion moves on shazam model to make Firestorm.. but still can't happen :(
russlaw
Mortal

Post by russlaw »

ahh well, it was a nice dream.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

hey it done! everything it's the same on the list of skins, it's still black canary, and in game the life-bar name will be wonder woman, and it's fixed the move of the shield! enjoy man! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fhdna ... noname.rar (it's just the char file)

-For everyone that experience the small bug of not making the shield hit and wants to change that, that's the fix for it, but, the name Black Canary won't be on the life-bar, the rest still the same :)
russlaw
Mortal

Post by russlaw »

have you seen this one.. with cat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=931&v=DHIEMKj5NgA

(croc looks good)

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”