Directions on how to install?

Odd_V0RT3X
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: 0dd_V0RT3X

Directions on how to install?

Post by Odd_V0RT3X »

Can anyone help me on how to install the Injustice Gods Among us DLC skins?
I'm kinda of confused on how to do it? PS3?

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Directions on how to install?

Post by a.martin »

Odd_V0RT3X wrote:Can anyone help me on how to install the Injustice Gods Among us DLC skins?
I'm kinda of confused on how to do it? PS3?
well the skins you see here man, are just for PC not for PS3 or Xbox :/ sorry, but If you have the game for PC all you have to do is install the update patch and then you can download any of the skins here and copy them in the "DLC" folder of the game, you'll find that folder on the place where you've installed the game :)
AFKSkinningKids
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by AFKSkinningKids »

Is there a way to install if you bought it through steam? The only Injustice folder I can find at all is the actual game itself. (I must have just downloaded like 60 skins and its my first time trying to mod, sorry)

Erm... I'm an idiot. nvm. Figured it out. ^_^
Last edited by AFKSkinningKids on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Hey Bro. I bought it through steam as well. GO to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\InjusticeGodsAmongUs_UltimateEdition\DiscContentPCG\DLC. All of the DLC's have their own respective folder. For example, a.martin's mods has the "a.martinpatch" folder. Heymanjack has a "heymanjackpack" folder, and wyruzzah has a separate "Wyruzzah" folder (I've only mentioned three because they are the famous ones :-) )

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”