DLC Skins: Flash- Black Flash - Johnny Quick

BobbyRedd
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: DLC Skins: Flash- Black Flash - Johnny Quick

Post by BobbyRedd »

oh yeah! It's kind of like that, I'm glad you figure it out!

but the best way to prevent that from happening, it's to keep the most recent .ini files; if you replace them with older versions they won't have the codes of other skins and that's why they dissapear

so resuming; best way to make everything work right, it's to keep the most recent .ini files :)

I gotta make and upload a zip file with those things updated..
Oh, okay, i knew that it's somehow connected with that ini file :)

p.s. Thank you for all skins you've done, many of them i use in a game, you did a really great work
p.p.s. can you please answer the question that i asked in one thread? Is it possible to extract textures from gta 5 mod and after changing some stuff put them into injustice?
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =89&t=9533

abcconde
Mortal

Re: DLC Skins: Flash- Black Flash - Johnny Quick

Post by abcconde »

a.martin wrote:
BobbyRedd wrote:okay, i think i got it, if i already have your mod, i should add only these files CHAR_Flash_K.xxx
CHAR_Flash_Q.xxx
and everything works :)
oh yeah! It's kind of like that, I'm glad you figure it out!

but the best way to prevent that from happening, it's to keep the most recent .ini files; if you replace them with older versions they won't have the codes of other skins and that's why they dissapear

so resuming; best way to make everything work right, it's to keep the most recent .ini files :)

I gotta make and upload a zip file with those things updated..
Hello, I'm newbie. Your all of skins very cool. I like all of them. If you don't mind, can I request you make this Nightwing skin? Thank you for watching.
Attachments
1d6c076e3fea2010f751821c961019ac.jpg

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”