DLC skin: Batwoman

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC skin: Batwoman

Post by a.martin »

More than anything, this skin wouldn't have been made without wyruzzah I've got to say it, without him, maybe I wouldn't have never been able to release this skin for you guys.. so all thanks and compliments belongs to him :D

Now, with all that, said and done, Here's the skin!

thanks to DCdude8888 for another fantastic video! :D

there's one little thing, there's no Bios, it's the same as batgirl, I'm not lazy I got one haha, but the thing is, it doesn't get recognize in the Archives of game
I've tested the skin and everything and it works great, but still, if you found any problems or bugs let me know :)
And again thanks to Wyruzzah :D

External Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpewt ... twoman.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later
Attachments
Injustice 2014-04-05 03-30-55-58.jpg
Injustice 2014-04-05 03-31-25-71.jpg
Injustice 2014-04-05 03-32-05-98.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

machine4578
Warrior

Re: DLC skin: Batwoman

Post by machine4578 »

awesome!!! thanks alot for sharing!!
and thanks to Wyruzzah too!
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Cool! :) I will do Classic or The Animated Series Batgirl after finishin' my Hnazz.
About that bio.. its same thing for my Wraith General.. bio just not show :( I will try find some fix later.
jackRyder
Mortal

Post by jackRyder »

Make the cape, boots and belt red too, i have a batwoman statue in my shelf just nitpicking but this just needs more red :p
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

jackRyder wrote:Make the cape, boots and belt red too, i have a batwoman statue in my shelf just nitpicking but this just needs more red :p
You probably mean this ??? :) Image
jackRyder
Mortal

Post by jackRyder »

Yes i have that one! I also saw a much more detailed one for 90 bucks at a comic store but i settled for that one, still pretty cool tho
Daishoto
Mortal

Post by Daishoto »

Hello, I'm also working on making a modded skin for Batgirl. I'm currently trying to make the skin into a DLC file but I'm having problems with the tutorial since I used the base skin for Batgirl. How would I go about adding my skin as a DLC file?

Also, great work on all your mods so far, this one is no different, fantastic job!
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Daishoto wrote:Hello, I'm also working on making a modded skin for Batgirl. I'm currently trying to make the skin into a DLC file but I'm having problems with the tutorial since I used the base skin for Batgirl. How would I go about adding my skin as a DLC file?

Also, great work on all your mods so far, this one is no different, fantastic job!
Download Batgirl_X from WYRUZZAH'S CLONED COSTUMES FOR DLC CHARACTERS topic.. and import your textures to that .xxx package and after that just use TUTORIAL: How to turn your skin mods to DLC and u will rename _X.xxx to other word with generic renamer.
Daishoto
Mortal

Post by Daishoto »

wyruzzah wrote:
Daishoto wrote:Hello, I'm also working on making a modded skin for Batgirl. I'm currently trying to make the skin into a DLC file but I'm having problems with the tutorial since I used the base skin for Batgirl. How would I go about adding my skin as a DLC file?

Download Batgirl_X from WYRUZZAH'S CLONED COSTUMES FOR DLC CHARACTERS topic.. and import your textures to that .xxx package and after that just use TUTORIAL: How to turn your skin mods to DLC and u will rename _X.xxx to other word with generic renamer.
Great, thank you again!

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”