DLC Skin: Skeletal Scorpion

Kombo Master
Mortal

DLC Skin: Skeletal Scorpion

Post by Kombo Master »

Well, here you are... Skeletal Scorpion for Injustice game.

With this mod, you can play as his bones. (without foots :mrgreen:)

Installation: Just Copy "KomboMaster" folder and paste it in this directory of your game:
"...\Injustice Gods Among Us UE\DiscContentPCG\DLC".

Attention: you need to have latest UncleFestor's pack (I mean "IGAU UE DLC Alt Mod.7z" it's about 101 MB - Thanks to him).

- New UI (White)
- New Sword's Color (Black)
- New Spear's Color and Chain's Color (White)
- New Scorpion Clothes' Color (Blue)
DLC.SkeletalScorpion.(Kombo_Master).rar
(14.61 MiB) Downloaded 1349 times
In Battle.jpg
Super Move 1.jpg
Super Move 2.jpg
Intro.jpg
Archive.jpg

Sorry for My English :(

Some of My MK9 Mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hp24v3 ... /My%20Mods
machine4578
Warrior

Re: DLC Skin: Skeletal Scorpion

Post by machine4578 »

thanks for the mod..
Last edited by machine4578 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

With IGAU UE DLC Alt Mod from Unclefestor some AI dont work at all (computer dont fight just move).. so its nice that we can make costumes for DLC characters but without AI for computer. its almost useless :( We need some fix.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:With IGAU UE DLC Alt Mod from Unclefestor some AI dont work at all (computer dont fight just move).. so its nice that we can make costumes for DLC characters but without AI for computer. its almost useless :( We need some fix.
yes hopefully unclefestor will get a fix for his mod :) at least I hope so.. I had a Batwoman skin and a white lantern Martian Manhunter in progress but I left them behind when I saw the mod's problems :(
KingKRool2002
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by KingKRool2002 »

This is an awesome mod! Before I install the mod, I just wanted to double-check that Uncle Festor's DLC Alt. Mod won't mess up the dlc mods I already have for Zod & Lobo (i.e. XMas Day Doomsday mod on Zod's costume selection). I'm not sure if the mod overwrites anything with those 2 characters' costumes/mods.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Update #1: I installed the alt. costume mod, but all of the modded dlc costumes for Zod & Lobo were gone. Skeletal Scorpion looks awesome.

Update #2: I think it might be easier if I just rename the existing Zod & Lobo mods to the alt. mod names.

Do I need to do anything besides renaming the stuff with the generic string renamer program? For example, do I need to do anything with a Hex editor to the files?

Also, for future Zod & Lobo mods, will I have to rename all of them? Or will the alt. mod names be used for all future mods?

Any info on this stuff would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”