Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: Baal666 DLC skins (V1 released, Pfeiffer WIP)

Post by wyruzzah »

BTW: Your Joker new 52 dont have edited damage texture i think.. i played few matches and his damage parts have totally different color, but cool costume :)

donGameOver
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by donGameOver »

Wow, Pfeiffer Catwoman looks great
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

donGameOver wrote:Wow, Pfeiffer Catwoman looks great
i agree! and i hope Baal666 finishes her up soon :D
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

any progress on the catwoman mod?
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Sorry, i came here but didn't post because i had nothing new to submit.

Catwoman is cancelled. To sum up i had two DLC folders, one with WIPs or finished mods (Joker new 52; Catwoman, Stewart) and one with experiments such as Joker when i tryed to remove the red hood, I wanted to delete the experiments folder but by mistake deleted the other which pissed me off and i didn't mod the game since.

Decided to get bac at Injustice and started a new mod, Roy Harper, still a WIP, the stomach and arms will be darker like the upper part and the red parts on the boots will be fixed.

Has anybody tryed to remove the hood or is it impossible like Joker's helmet ?

machine4578
Warrior

Re: Baal666 DLC skins (V1 released)

Post by machine4578 »

ah man, that is a real shame about the catwoman mod.. i was really looking forward to it(as i am sure others too).. maybe someone else will now deicde to make that mod instead..

nonetheless, your new Roy Harper mod looks great :D
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well, about removing some part i tried too with Joker's helmet like i said before ,but i could not find a way :( I managed before remove mask from Reptile (make a mask invisible) in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, but its little different engine. Anyway shame about Catwoman, but Roy looks goods. U can again try find his real photo and import his face to game :)

This is method from HowardC for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition how make some parts invisible, but in Injustice its more chaotic, but maybe u can use that somehow :)

METHOD 1 (BETTER)

1. Get the MIC and Damage MIC
2. Open them up via a hex editor and any of the single character differences in the damage MIC need changed to the characters in the regular MIC.
3. Save this altered MIC as "regularname"_MIC_new
4. Inject the new regular MIC overtop of the old regular one via my generic injector.

METHOD 2 (WORSE)

1. Run the character through extract.exe
2. Take the exportable.txt and run it thorough the nametable exe included with my color picker... this just converts the numbers to hex to make it easier.
3. Take AccessoryDMG_MIC.materialinstanceconstant extracted from the character and rename it to Accessory_MIC_new.materialinstanceconstant, just to avoid confusion.
4. Open up Accessory_MIC_new and Accessory_MIC in a hex editor.
5. Search in the converted exportable file for the 4 texture names that should be in the material.. in this case they are "ShaoKahn_AccessoryDMG_Diff" "ShaoKahn_AccessoryDMG_Spec" "ShaoKahn_AccessoryDMG_Pmsk" and "ShaoKahn_AccessoryDMG_NormHQA" They'll have a big string tacked on to the name, but don't worry those are the right ones.
6. Search for these within Accessory_MIC_New using the export table numbers in the exportable file. Remember PC guys that the endian is reversed (00 00 10 03 on the pc means to search for 03 10 00 00).
7. Optionally when I find one of these guys I like to look in the original Accessory_MIC at the same address to make sure it isn't a false positive, it should be the non damage counterpart (ShaoKahn_Accessory_Diff, ect)
8. Anyway, once found you need to replace those numbers with the ones that should be in the original accessory_mic. Which ones should be obvious, ShaoKahn_AccessoryDMG_Diff gets replaced with the number for ShaoKahn_Accessory_Diff, ect..
9. Take your newly altered material file and inject it into the character file, replacing accessory_mic with my generic injector or a similar tool.
10. Remember you have to actually edit the textures as well. Painting black in the alpha channel of your diff will make an area transparent, white will make it solid and gray will tint it the alt color. If the costume originally had glowing elements, sorry but you probably just sacrificed them.
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I used a photo for the face, about removing parts it seems a bit complicated so i'm not sure if i'll try it in fact.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well alright thats good :) Yeah this methods seems complicated ,but they should work. Anyway if you need help with new voices for your Roy Harper skin let me know i converted some voices before for Joker (Mark Hamill) and etc.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:Sorry, i came here but didn't post because i had nothing new to submit.

Catwoman is cancelled. To sum up i had two DLC folders, one with WIPs or finished mods (Joker new 52; Catwoman, Stewart) and one with experiments such as Joker when i tryed to remove the red hood, I wanted to delete the experiments folder but by mistake deleted the other which pissed me off and i didn't mod the game since.

Decided to get bac at Injustice and started a new mod, Roy Harper, still a WIP, the stomach and arms will be darker like the upper part and the red parts on the boots will be fixed.

Has anybody tryed to remove the hood or is it impossible like Joker's helmet ?

yeah It's Imposible man.. or maybe nobody hasn't found yet a way to do it.. but still.. The character doesn't have a back part on his head.. it's only the face..

By the way.. Awesome Roy Harper I can't wait to see the release :)
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I don't know if it's only the face because there seems to be a textre for the full head.

Small update : removed the red parts on the boots and added the mask

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666 wrote:I don't know if it's only the face because there seems to be a textre for the full head.

Small update : removed the red parts on the boots and added the mask

Yep, he has texture for whole head , so there is no problem if you manage remove just hood. Theoretically if someone know how create new MIC (MaterialInstanceConstance) with transparency you can swap it and that part should be invisible in game, i tried that in UDK Editor ,but im not familiar with this program.
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I have never used UDK so i coan't be of any help with that, but even if you could create a new MIC how would you reinject it into the .xxx file ?
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666 wrote:I have never used UDK so i coan't be of any help with that, but even if you could create a new MIC how would you reinject it into the .xxx file ?
Yeah i never used UDK too :) MIC's and any other files can be reinjected with Generic File Injector (by HowardC)
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I tryed it when i wanted to make a Batwing mod on the Beyond model and i crashed the game, don't know what i did wrong but since this day i never tryed that tool again.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”