Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

baal666
Mortal

Re: Baal666 DLC skins (V1 released)

Post by baal666 »

Should i continue this one ? Older Superman with a black and white costume like in Beyond, won't be 100% accurate though.

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

you definitely should keep on with that.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666 wrote:Should i continue this one ? Older Superman with a black and white costume like in Beyond, won't be 100% accurate though.

Yes continue he looks really old :)
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Here is the suit :

PacoSlimee
Mortal

Post by PacoSlimee »

That is amazing!
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

Post by wyruzzah »

Looks really good only if we could remove cape :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wow! that beyond looks great!
I Almost forgot to tell you.. well more than anything, ask you..
why didn't you make a new supermeter for red arrow and WonderGirl?
and you could also put their names on the life bar :)

If you don't know how we'll help you with everything we can.. or maybe just me I don't know how bussy are the other modders, my last exam it's tomorrow thank god.
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

wyruzzah, I wish we could.
a.martin, The explanation to that is simple : i didn't think about it ^^ so i'll see about fixing it for the next release.

Superman damages are finally donee so i'll post an ingame preview as soon as possible.
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Ingame test, i have a few issues to work around as you can see there is a pink glow on the hands and boots, the hair didn't disappear and a part of the cape disappeared. I don't think it will be too complicated to fix it and i'll see if the whole cape can be removed.

In parallel i'll start to work on another mod, don't know who yet but i have 1 or 2 ideas i'll try tonight.

Also, is it possible to create a VS image for various costumes or is it defined by the character ? I mean is it possible to make one for Red Arrow or will it have to stay Green arrow's picture since it's one of his alternate costumes ?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:Ingame test, i have a few issues to work around as you can see there is a pink glow on the hands and boots, the hair didn't disappear and a part of the cape disappeared. I don't think it will be too complicated to fix it and i'll see if the whole cape can be removed.

In parallel i'll start to work on another mod, don't know who yet but i have 1 or 2 ideas i'll try tonight.

Also, is it possible to create a VS image for various costumes or is it defined by the character ? I mean is it possible to make one for Red Arrow or will it have to stay Green arrow's picture since it's one of his alternate costumes ?
I don't think that we can create a new VS image for the new chars :/

and I hope you don't mind my opinion but.. Your superman beyond looks a little eyebrow-less maybe a little darker eyebrows? just saying.. It's your mod after all you decide what to do :)
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I used pictures of Ed Harris to retexture the face and his eyebrows are very bright on some pictures, that's why it looks like Superman doesn't have any, no problem with opinions i'll add eyebrows and post a picture of it.

Too bad about the VS picture.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:I used pictures of Ed Harris to retexture the face and his eyebrows are very bright on some pictures, that's why it looks like Superman doesn't have any, no problem with opinions i'll add eyebrows and post a picture of it.

Too bad about the VS picture.
You use Ed Harris? that explains why he looked so familiar to me! haha awesome
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I hesitated between using Harris or Peter Weller, Harris wrinkles fitted more on the model.

I added eyebrows, keeping it grey to look old, and your Zatanna inspired me to do another skin for her :

a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

both of them looks pretty awesome, I'll release Zatanna in a few moments It's finished :3
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

baal666: Hair can be easily removed by editing alpha channel in _Accessory_Spec (_Hair_Spec) to pure black and i had same problem with pink glow when i edited Jor-El skin. Maybe try use Color Picker it could really help. I use that utility to change eye colors and etc. About cape yes u can make part invisible, but not whole cape if im correct :(

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”