Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

baal666
Mortal

Re: Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

Post by baal666 »

I thought i did it but i blackened the alpha on the Diff instead of the Spec, now the hair is gone but the Cape didn't reappear after redoing the texture of it, i don't understand why. I'll check the color picker when i'll get back at this mod, i'm going to update my OS in a few days so i'll have to make backup of everything then reinstall it all so i won't update anything for at least a week (my laptop can't handle the game).
I already made a backup of these mods so they won't be lost, just put on hold for the moment.

ranckel
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by ranckel »

Hum, hey man, could you release the Pfeifer Catwoman? It's perfect!

"The dark Side is our ally!"
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I had issues running the game since some changes with my computer and gave up on Injustice. Recently i came across some files of failed mods and decided to give it another shot and it works now so, modding it again :D .

@Ranckel, sorry but back in may i deleted it by mistake but a.martin made a great Batman Returns Catwoman.

Maybe someone can enlighten me here, there is a little issue with Harley's hair, it's supposed to be the original blonde color i just removed the black and red at the end of the ponytails but it turns out like that, does anybody knows why ?

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:I had issues running the game since some changes with my computer and gave up on Injustice. Recently i came across some files of failed mods and decided to give it another shot and it works now so, modding it again :D .

@Ranckel, sorry but back in may i deleted it by mistake but a.martin made a great Batman Returns Catwoman.

Maybe someone can enlighten me here, there is a little issue with Harley's hair, it's supposed to be the original blonde color i just removed the black and red at the end of the ponytails but it turns out like that, does anybody knows why ?

try to save again the accessory_diff file of the hair on other dxt format.. dxt1 (no alpha) or dxt5 interpolated alpha.. it's always one of those 2 :) when we talk about the hair.. (by the way I may have written the name of the file formats bad I'm on my cellphone and I don't remember well :p )
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Thanks, i'll try to redo it tomorrow saving it in DXT1 then, been trying to make Booster Gold

a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:Thanks, i'll try to redo it tomorrow saving it in DXT1 then, been trying to make Booster Gold

Wow it looks awesome! I was Actually wondering when, or with which character would make Booster Gold, but you made it, it looks awesome!

If you need any help just say it :)
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

Thanks, i've been thinking about what characters could be added, the ideas were :

Booster over Nightwing new52 or Green Lanter, but i didn't want him to have the Lantern powers
King Shark over Bane
Black Mask over Joker
Swamp Thing over Doomsday
Black Lightning over Shazam

I quickly saw that most of these ideas might look bad and Booster was the only one that may turn out decent.
I'll be sure to let you know if i need help with him :wink:
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:Thanks, i've been thinking about what characters could be added, the ideas were :
King Shark over Bane
Hey.. I think king Shark would fit perfectly on Doomsday.. in his Regime version and make him a little like he was on the Assault on Arkham Movie check it out

That would look reaaaly badass plus, doomsday have those huge things like teeth on his mouth paint them silver or a dark grey (with a little blood splatters maybe) and it would look amazing
Attachments
Batman_Assault_On_Arkham.jpg
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

The Assault on Arkham was the attire i had in mind too, i didn't think about Doomsday for him because of all his spikes.

You were right about the hair and here is Harleen Quinzel done, nothing fancy here just a custom attire with no makeup

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Nice skins and welcome back man :)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
baal666 wrote:Thanks, i'll try to redo it tomorrow saving it in DXT1 then, been trying to make Booster Gold

Wow it looks awesome! I was Actually wondering when, or with which character would make Booster Gold, but you made it, it looks awesome!

If you need any help just say it :)
BTW: Did you used PC version of NEW 52 for XNALARA?! I cannot find PC version only iOS version and texture is different Image

Im working on NightLantern, so i wanna get this PC version model for XNALARA. Skin is finished with DMG texture, but i wanna do some minor adjustments.
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

Holy sweet mother of bajeebus that Booster Gold is.... *wipes tear* beautiful!!!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

@wyruzzah, i didn't think about checking it but it wasn't the pc version.
@condeecas, thanks.
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

Black Mask over Joker would be flippin amzing.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I'm not sure about it, Mr.J's pointy chin could look weird for black mask, i do't know.

I found back my Superman Beyond textures but i can't make the cape reappear, i'll have to find out why and i'll release him and Quinzel together.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”