a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC skin: Batman Justice League 3000

Post by a.martin »

Sugested By our friend DCdude8888

I brought you guys Batman from the Justice League 3000
I know It might not look exactly the same but I did my best to make it look awesome and not like a weird reskin (and I say that because of the chest logo)

I'll leave you the link : (It's fixed! I really don't know how it happened that with TDK joker..)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jzd79 ... 0+bats.rar
sorry for that mistake guys I don't know what happened :/

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

anyway I hope you enjoy guys see you later :D
Attachments
Injustice 2014-03-26 11-20-24-12.jpg
Injustice 2014-03-26 11-21-23-35.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

machine4578
Warrior

Re: DLC skin: Batman Justice League 3000

Post by machine4578 »

thanks a.martin.. nice work!!

btw, was joker_N=THE DARK KNIGHT removed.. or just missing from the a.martin__DCFGame.eng??
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

machine4578 wrote:thanks a.martin.. nice work!!

btw, was joker_N=THE DARK KNIGHT removed.. or just missing from the a.martin__DCFGame.eng??
Holly damn! how did that happened? o.O I'll upload again the skin with that fixed.. It's really weird..

and thanks for the compliment :3
Injustice1111
Mortal
XBox Live: tristangamer2705

Post by Injustice1111 »

it's an error because the justice league 3000 of batman it's the batman jokerized skin, eror of file, please fixe the problem
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Injustice1111 wrote:it's an error because the justice league 3000 of batman it's the batman jokerized skin, eror of file, please fixe the problem
well I've been thinking all day to answer this in the nicest way possible without making it sound bad or something.. but I've made this skin long ago.. way long in the beggining of the forum, and now when the new guys came here to make the mods.. almost every letter of the skins were used for some characters (ex this case Batman), or taken for another skin..

so a few of the new guys here I don't know the reason why (and I say "I don't know" in the best way of course) they made new skins that had the same letter as others in the past.. so some might confict with my skins.. or even wyruzzah or some others.. that's why we have the first post where we keep track of the used letters of the skins..

and there's not like a proper "fix" to this problem but you learning to rename the skins and put a unused letter to them in your game (cause I guess you don't have EVERY mod, otherwise you would still have to sacrifice a mod..)
or you can choose to use one skin of those at a time..

I'm really sorry if all the things I just said didn't gave an actual satisfying answer, but I'll try my best to at least explain why this problems happen, every time I can.. and of course provide a solution if I can.. :T
KTO4MODDING
Mortal

Post by KTO4MODDING »

Dude you are amazing :D Awesome JL 3000 Bat mod!!

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”