Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:11 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Posts: 16
Catman was originally Thomas Blake, a world-famous trapper of jungle cats who turned to crime because he had grown bored with hunting and had squandered most of his fortune as a millionaire. He became a burglar who committed his crimes in a suit made out of an ancient African cloth he believed gave him a cat's nine lives. His first costume was modeled after Catwoman's disguise, he also wears razor-tipped gauntlets and uses a sharp-edged Catarang, modeled after Batman's Batarang, and a utility belt similar to Batman's.
Catman is an Olympic-level athlete and skilled hand-to-hand combatant, able to hold his own against some of the most proficient beings and fighters in the DC universe, including Bronze Tiger, Batman, and an actual lion. He is also one of the world's foremost hunters and trackers, possessing an extraordinary sense of smell. He is part of the Secret Six with Deadshot.

How to Install
Extract to your DLC folder, if you already have my other skins just overwrite the files when asked

External Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jvj0q ... Catman.rar


Attachments:
xFEUxCatman.rar [13.87 MiB]
Downloaded 239 times
2014-02-21_00005.jpg
2014-02-21_00005.jpg [ 420.29 KiB | Viewed 7931 times ]
2014-02-21_00007.jpg
2014-02-21_00007.jpg [ 313.07 KiB | Viewed 7931 times ]
2014-02-21_00001.jpg
2014-02-21_00001.jpg [ 157.69 KiB | Viewed 7931 times ]
801550-catman.jpg
801550-catman.jpg [ 51.34 KiB | Viewed 7931 times ]
79359-171945-secret-six.png
79359-171945-secret-six.png [ 662.24 KiB | Viewed 7931 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:15 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
Great work. BTW: You can try add custom intro and victory from Catwomen to this skin, maybe it will looks cool :)

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 pm 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
wyruzzah wrote:
Great work. BTW: You can try add custom intro and victory from Catwomen to this skin, maybe it will looks cool :)


What he said would be awesome! maybe a catwoman intro, changing her voice from one of batman's dialogues.. and maybe an outro of doomsday. because he doesn't talk or get his face seen on his outro, so It might fit..


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:31 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
Great work. BTW: You can try add custom intro and victory from Catwomen to this skin, maybe it will looks cool :)


What he said would be awesome! maybe a catwoman intro, changing her voice from one of batman's dialogues.. and maybe an outro of doomsday. because he doesn't talk or get his face seen on his outro, so It might fit..


Did you saw doomsday outro?! He talk (i will destroy u all) and his face is visible too etc. :D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:37 pm 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 1151
Location: Argentina
Skype: -
PSN: -
XBox Live: -
wyruzzah wrote:
a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
Great work. BTW: You can try add custom intro and victory from Catwomen to this skin, maybe it will looks cool :)


What he said would be awesome! maybe a catwoman intro, changing her voice from one of batman's dialogues.. and maybe an outro of doomsday. because he doesn't talk or get his face seen on his outro, so It might fit..


Did you saw doomsday outro?! He talk (i will destroy u all) and his face is visible too etc. :D


oh you're right sir, :O maybe I don't play too much with doomsday haha, well I don't think that catwoman outro would look normal for a guy.. :P


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:41 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
Yeah catwoman outro can look little gayish on Batman :D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 pm
Posts: 145
Also can you post your skin id codes on the list? thanks man!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:36 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Posts: 16
Thanks for the suggestions, when i was making the skin i tried using Bane intro and outro, but his face and eyes became all weird and buggy. So i thought it would be better leaving the default Batman intro/outro even though it doesn't suit the Catman character. Maybe later i will try with other intros

heymanjack wrote:
Also can you post your skin id codes on the list? thanks man!

Done =D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: DLC SKIN: Catman
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 pm
Posts: 7
Side: Darkness
maybe you can change his ears to a cat ears instead bat ears
i suggest catwoman intro and hawkgirl outro (with male voices)


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon